Chapter 01

After an hour-long flight, I finally reached Tokyo and was driven by a black limousine to my apartment, which was in a hotel in Shibuya. I looked at my phone to see if I received any messages from my friends or my parents...Oh wait...I had no friends and no parents...I immediately let out a sigh. It was clear that I traveled around a lot and never stayed in one place, except this time...I was allowed to go to a school. A completely normal school! Hard to believe, right? Will I ever find friends? probably not in my schedule. Speaking of calendars, I immediately checked the calendar on my phone:

°Monday-Thursday: continue writing my songs after school

°Friday: Buy good clothes, go to the studio to record songs

°Saturday: Sign autographs after appearing in a television interview

° Sunday: rehearse songs

I sighed again which the limo driver noticed. "Is everything okay with you, Miss? Take a look outside the window and you will see Shibuya, a wonderful city. You will definitely feel good." He smiled while half looking in the rear view mirror. I nodded a yes and looked out. Of course, what caught my eye were a few posters with me pictured on them: I was posing smiling in a pretty lavender dress, wearing silver earrings and white high heels, subtle make-up on my face, my long blonde hair falling down to my sides lower back and had a pop star microphone headset on. Above it was written "Don't miss the one and only Serenity up close in concert, buy tickets now before it's too late! She's a guest in town!" Nothing new anymore, but I hated my smile on the posters. All fake smiles. I wasn't allowed to complain, I had a great life but... every now and then I wish I could escape life or take a break without many of my fans stalking me or suddenly being where I am. For example, in a bookstore where I actually wanted to buy a book in a carefree way to unwind. I loved reading but I rarely have time. Don't get me wrong, I like my fans but it was too much.

When we arrived at the hotel, the driver then helped me out and gave me my bags. He wanted to help me carry the suitcases up to my apartment but I refused, I wanted to do it myself and that's what I did. What surprised me was that there weren't any of my fans here, apparently they don't know that I'm in Shibuya yet. Well, it wouldn't be long before everyone would know, EVERYONE. I then checked in and went to my apartment and unlocked it. It was surprisingly large and spacious and the bed was a king size bed, large for one person but surprisingly comfortable. I put my suitcases in my bedroom and closed the blinds. Just in case someone is watching me from the other street corner even though I now live on the 16th floor. //don't worry, nothing will happen, you finally know how to go to school// I said to myself. As I was unpacking my suitcase, I noticed something lying on my bed. It looked like a school uniform and there was a note on it: "Dear Serenity, welcome to Shibuya! I hope you had a pleasant flight, in addition to your other activities, you go to a normal school where you wear a school uniform, the school is called 'Shujin Academy'. I hope you have a lot of fun there but don't forget your activities! Your Manager"

 I hope you have a lot of fun there but don't forget your activities! Your Manager"