Chapter 04

Ann: "Well I heard a lot from our classmates that they were being blackmailed and said something about a part-time job"

Ren: "A part-time job? What kind?"

Ann: "Unfortunately I don't know"

Ryuji: "Such crap. If only we knew more then we could help our classmates and everyone else."

In the meantime I thought about it while eating my curry. "Could it be that they only target high school students?"

Ren: "It's quite possible, that makes more sense since only students are being blackmailed."

Ann: "Then we have to think about how we can find out more information, anyone have an idea?"

Yusuke: "We have to somehow get information from someone who is being blackmailed." Then they looked at me." That's where you come in Serenity"

"Huh? Me? Uhm, okay, I'll try to help." I didn't know exactly who to question at school and how exactly, but I have to manage it somehow, I'm usually good at talking to people, so it must work without that I stand out."All right, I'll do it, but who should I ask?"

Ren: "Good question, we'll all check out the Shujin tomorrow"

I don't like hearing about fellow students being blackmailed and then having to work for money. I want to help everyone and get everyone out of this."So we'll do it tomorrow, where should we meet?" I asked.

Ryuji: "Great! We'll meet in our corner in the courtyard tomorrow during break" he said with his mouth full.

Ann: "Ryuji! That's rude to talk with your mouth full and in front of her!" She hit his shoulder. 

Yusuke:"Behave Ryuji! At least we have a celebrity in our group and as our friend!"

Ryuji swallowed the food. "Yeah, whatever," he looked at me. "So Serenity, you're a celebrity right? We've heard a lot about you."

Haru: "That's right" She drinks her tea while looking at me."You are Serenity Minamoto, a famous singer. May we ask what you do at Shujin Academy? I mean a singer like you would never voluntarily go to a normal school let alone visit him" Now Ann, Ryuji, Yusuke, Ren and the cat Morgana looked at me.

I scratched my neck in embarrassment. "Well, I'm really Serenity Minamoto. I'm going to Shujin Academy because I just wanted to be a normal student and a normal person."

Ren: "I see, that's why. It's not easy being a singer," he looked at me with his beautiful grey eyes. "But why our school of all places?"

"Well...I think the Shujin Academy uniform is beautiful and so stylish, has many different subjects and is so normal, I just wanted to go to Shujin Academy" I smiled.

Ann: "Then welcome again to Shujin Academy! We promise you we will treat you like a normal student, right Ryuji?"

Ryuji: "Huh? Why me?"

Ann: "Because you were freaking out with joy before, you idiot!"

Ryuji: "Oh come on, who wouldn't jump with joy when a celebrity is in our school, in our class?"

Ann: "Ryuji!" She looked at him angrily. 

Ryuji: "Yeah, it's okay! I promise I won't freak out anymore" he sighed.

Ren was now standing next to me. "So, what do you think of the curry?" he asked, looking a little nervous, he doesn't know why.

"The curry tastes so incredibly delicious! I had never eaten curry before" I took a spoonful of curry and ate it with a smile.