Heist (Finale) (Yellowpop Oneshot)

"I'm sorry."

Yellow Face looks at Lollipop and the mess around her with a very confused facial expression. "SORRY FOR WHAT?"

"I'm sorry for everything." Lollipop said with a very shaky voice while still silently sobbing.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY EVERYTHING, WHAT HAPPENED, ARE YOU OKAY?" Yellow Face runs over to Lollipop and kneels down and starts comforting her.

Lollipop tries to speak but no words come out, just choked sobs. "HOW ABOUT I GET YOU TO THE TRUCK AND SPEAK THERE, OKAY BABE?" Yellow Face asks.

Lollipop stops sobbing and says a very quiet "Okay."

Yellow Face gently picks up Lollipop bridal style, and takes her to his truck and puts her in the passenger seat. Yellow Face then gets in the driver seat and starts the engine.

"LET ME ASK THIS AGAIN. WHAT HAPPENED?" Yellow Face asks with patience and concern as he drives out of the parking lot.

Lollipop stutters for a moment, trying to figure out where to begin with her transgressions. After a moment of thought, she simply states "I lied to you."

Yellow Face looks over confused. "COULD YOU PLEASE ELABORATE?" He asks.

Lollipop looks at the floor, ashamed of herself. "I only started to date you so I get those trade secrets so I make my business better."

Yellow Face face grows surprised and sad. "CONTINUE."

"Well that was until today, while we were packing everything, I realized something. I realized that I loved you, and when you sent me to get the very thing that started all of this,  I also realized you were one of the few people to ever care about me and I only learned that because I was using you for my own personal gain and I've thrown it all away over something stupid. I know if I kept this inside, the guilt would kill me so I decided to be honest, and I totally understand if you don't forgive me for this, but I'm sorry." Lollipop then goes quiet and looks towards her window.

Yellow Face, slightly shocked about Lollipop's confession, stays silent.

With Yellow Face's silence, Lollipop starts speaking again. "I will move out as soon as possi-."

"DON'T." is all Yellow Face says as he turns back to Lollipop.

Lollipop's face grows confused. "Why? Why wouldn't you want me leave? Don't you hate me now?"

"NO I DON'T, LOLLIPOP. ACTUALLY, I LOVE YOU MORE." Yellow Face says.

Lollipop becomes even more confused. "Why?"

"BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE BEING HONEST, THAT'S WHY, AND I ALSO FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT REASON."

"Really?" Lollipop says, very shocked. "I don't deserve forgiveness."

"YES, YOU DO DESERVE FORGIVENESS." Yellow Face assures. "YOUR ONLY PUNISHMENT IS, THAT YOU ARE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH TONIGHT." Yellow Face jokes.

"Are you really not upset with me?" Lollipop asks.

"I WOULD BE LYING IF I SAID I WASN'T UPSET, BUT I'M ONLY A LITTLE UPSET BECAUSE ALL OF THAT IS IN THE PAST, AND NOW WE CAN BUILD A BETTER FUTURE, TOGETHER."

Lollipop looks at Yellow Face and smiles, with tears in her eyes, and whispers "I love you."

"I LOVE YOU TOO." Yellow Face says then kisses Lollipop.

The End.

Sorry if that wasn't worth the wait or felt rushed. Tbh I just wanted to be done with this very bad story. While I went on hiatus I came up with a few new oneshot ideas and yes they are gonna be oneshots this time I promise. So expect more stuff if I can actually hold myself accountable and have motivation.

591 Words