III

Seonghwa's POV

After Hongjoong left, I firstly got to homework that was for the whole week. It was to make our own first design, a week was maybe too little maybe too much, but I was a fast worker. Just had to post on twitter that I won't have much time to film videos this and next week.
I never really worked on weekends anyways and it was already Friday tomorrow, couldn't understand who would start school at a Thursday, but oh well, university started at the same day too.

After an hour or so, I was almost done with a sketch, I am so proud to say that I didn't need any trips to Pinterest for inspiration and it was just my pure mind in the making.
But at the time I was done, Wooyoung came into my room without knocking again and came right behind me, hugging my neck.
"Seongie~"
He put his head on my shoulder.

I turned to him and lifted an eyebrow.
"Yes?"

"What about we go have a quickie?"
He put a hand on my cheek, securing that I was looking at him and then leaned in closer to me.

I smiled and kept my eyes on his.
"I don't really have time."

"A quickie, not anal."
He rolled his eyes and pouted.
"Cmon."

"Just with you?"
I chuckled.

"Well, it happened so. I would like San included but he's sleeping."
He rested his head against mine and sighed.

"I think you at least should ask for permission, you guys are together after all."

"He allows me to fuck with you, but only you. Because I allow him to fuck with you so yeah."
He chuckled.
"But if you want him involved, go wake him up."

"You know what? If he allows it, he allows it."
I got up from my chair and put my arms around Wooyoung neck, kissing him passionately.

"That's what I thought."
He giggled and then started kissing me back deeply. He traveled his hands down to my butt and started squeezing it roughly.

We kept on kissing and slowly getting to my bed, as soon as he was hitting it with his heels, we fell down and I was on top of him.
I pulled away from him and slipped my hand into his pants.
"Oops~"
I chuckled, leaned in again and started stroking his dick while kissing him again.

He started whimpering into mouth and gripped onto my waist tightly. His grip sent shivers through my body, it hurt yet felt so good. It felt good just because I liked being treated with aggression.
He slid one of his hands down to my ass again and slapped it a couple of times as we continued kissing.
I pulled away and brought his pants completely off as well as his boxers. I chuckled and then got down to his cock, still continuing to stroke it swiftly. As soon as it was fully hard, I took it into my mouth and started sucking it. Wooyoungs size was average, it was still on the pleasing side than boring, but I just have seen bigger or even double..
I started taking it fully into my throat with a bit of gagging. I heard him sit up and squeal a bit under my touch. His voice itself was annoying when you heard it too much, but aside from that when he was moaning, it was incredible. He really somehow made it sound way better than his witch laughing and his annoying loud voice.
I just chuckled at those thoughts and kept on sucking. I was bopping my head up and down repeatedly. I kept on opening my eyes and looking up at Wooyoung from a moment to moment but he just looked so happy and pleasured already.
I lightly bit on his tip and then pulled it out of my mouth, leaving a strand of saliva connecting my mouth and his cock.