V

Seonghwa's POV

As soon as Hongjoong finished the food, I was the one to call his little brother and then we sat down to eat. He made me some tasty sandwiches on a sandwich that were with vegetables. They had mac and cheese.
We were all eating and they were chatting and laughing without a stop.
Just watching of how good of a brother Hongjoong is made me happy. He was caring and managed to keep his brother happy even through the hardest times for himself. Now I felt selfish. I put the sandwich down and crossed my arms on my chest, I looked down at my feet and started thinking about everything that I have done that actually wasn't for my own sake.
After a bit or so I felt a hand on my shoulder and I snapped back and looked around. I quickly turned to Hongjoong that had a concern look.
"Is everything alright?"

"Just kind of.. uhm.."
My eyes traveled from the ground and then back up at Hongjoongs eyes repeatedly.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"Oh.. yeah, sorry about that, that really isn't nice of me."
I smiled faintly and took my sandwich again.

His eyebrows curled up and then he put an arm around me.
"You can say it, do t worry about anything."

"Well... fine then."
I nodded and looked down again.
"It's kind of making me sad as I'm seeing how much you love and take care of your brother, it makes me realise things. For example, that I am selfish."
My eyes were on my hands as I made gestures as I spoke in a whisper just for Hongjoong.

He chuckled and fixed some hair behind my ear.
"Why do you think you're selfish?"

"Well I my whole life worked so only I could be better and just looking at both of you is a great sight how you get along."
I smiled at him and nodded a few times as I spoke.

"Well that's normal because in life nobody's gonna work for you other than yourself."
He stood up, squat down in front of me and started rubbing my thighs.
"And don't compare my and my brothers relationship to any of yours, he's five years old, he can't be independent."

"Uhm... also one more thing, I tasted olives in the sandwich and I don't like them."
I started laughing as he stood up.

He started laughing too, leaned in to kiss me but then 'stumbled' back when he remembered his younger brother was there.
"I almost fell."
He kept on laughing.
"Just take out the olives, I love them."

"Thank you Joongie."
I said happily as he sat back down and winked at me. I started taking them out and put them on the side of my plate.

We continued eating, they kept on chatting and I just stayed quiet for the most of the time. Even tho this was a child, I didn't like new people, but some people like Hongjoong were special to me.
After a few more minutes, we all finished up and went to put the plates in the dishwasher. Before heading out, Hongjoong turned to his little brother one last time to say something.
"So for you, until I come back I need you to dust the places, empty the dishwasher when it finishes, hang laundry and then clean up yourself. I will get a sweet for you back. Okay?"

His brother nodded with a big smile and then came up closer to hug Hongjoong.
Hongjoong picked him up and hugged him tight.
"Call me when you're done."

As soon as Bumjoong was down on the ground again he looked at me with those two big brown shining eyes. His two eyes broke out a smile for me, I kneeled down and then hugged him too, I heard him giggle happily as he was hugging me. after a few seconds I stood back up, leaving him on the ground.