VIII

Seonghwa's POV

I woke up to a hand caressing my cheek. Once I opened my eyes, I immediately sat up and saw that it was Hongjoong. He had a gentle smile on his face that at any time I could kiss.

"Morning, Seongie."
Hongjoongs smile widened even more as he started to blush.

I leaned in and kissed him on the lips tenderly.
"Welcome back, love."

After a few moments his gaze softened, it was telling me like he knows something. He cleared his throat and then spoke.
"Well, I know that Mingi and Yunho told you all about my nasty habits that I have-.."

I immediately frowned and cut him off.
"Why nasty?"

He chuckled and looked down.
"Because-"

My frown furthers.
"If your habits are nasty, then what about me? I'm a disgusting bastard that is seen by society like I would suck anyone's dick and be a sex doll."

"Okay, I'm sorry. About my unusual habits."
He looked back up at my eyes and smiled again.

"That's not the best but a bit better. Continue."
I crossed my arms and leaned back on the pillows behind me.

"And of course, since we have agreed for you that you won't play around, I myself promise I will tell you about my habits with drugs if I do more and I won't fuck around with people anymore. It has to be both sided."
His smile widened.

A smile grew on my face again and I looked up at him.
"That's fair, I guess."

"I think that's only fair."
He took my hands into his and kissed them.
"And I would appreciate that even if you would decide to risk breaking your promise, I would like you to tell me in any case. I would get angry and emotional, but it's for the best. And it's better than me finding out my own way by others telling me or other ways. Right?"

"Of course."
I nodded.

"Good. Me and Mingi made soup, let's go eat?"
He kissed my hands again and then let them go.

"Of course."
I once again nodded and then stepped out of bed.

He also jumped out of bed and then picked me up as I started walking. I started giggling from surprise and then hugged his neck to secure on not falling.
He carried me to the kitchen and then put me on the counter.

"Oooh, wow, your hair looks stunning."
Yunho chuckled.

I heard Mingi turn over and then he spoke.
"It really is, I wish my hair was like that when I woke up."

I chuckled and then looked down at my feet. I was kicking them back and forth, I was happy from the attention I was getting today. When I get sick I just have Yeosang come to see me a couple times a day and Jongho bring me medicine, but this time was different.

"Let me get you soup."
Mingi took a bowl and poured some soup in it, he gave it to me and I started eating it.

"Oh gosh, that's hot."
I chuckled and looked at Mingi and Hongjoong.
"Thank you."

"Just eat up."
Mingi laughed and took his apron off. He folded it nicely and went to sit next to Yunho.

I started eating the soup, I was blowing cold air to it so it wouldn't be as boiling hot and wouldn't burn my tongue.

"I'm going to get Bumjoong."
Hongjoong turned around and walked off. After a few moments, he came back with Bumjoongs hand in his and then lifted him next to me, on the counter.
"Well, do you want soup?"
He asked the boy.

"Yes."
He nodded as he rubbed his eyes, I think he was also sleeping, he looked sleepy, he spoke sleepily, and it was just easy to guess.

Hongjoong took another bowl and then gave soup to Bumjoong too. We both were sitting next to each other and eating, he was eating was faster than me.
He looked at me and smiled. I looked down to him and returned a smile.
"Yes?"

"How are you feeling?"
He spoke with a slight lisp.

"I slept great. What's with the lisp?"
I giggled.

"One of my front teeth fell out and I accidentally swallowed it."
He gave me a wide smile after speaking to show me his fallen out tooth.

Hongjoong immediately stood up and came up to us.
"What? It fell out?"
He came up to Bumjoong, made him look at him and then started looking.
"Your teeth didn't have to start falling out yet.."

"Oh don't worry, some kids start earlier than other."
Yunho laughed.

"Maybe, but all of our family has started only later with all of those growing things, is this all okay?"
Hongjoong leaned on the counter and looked at Yunho with his eyes full of fear and concern.

"I think it's fine, it might be a bit different in the genes, like you know, even if the smallest gene is formed differently he can grow differently."
Yunho shrugs as he keeps on eating his own soup.

"Wow, never thought you'd be paying attention in class."
Mingi gently nudged Yunho's shoulder.

"Well- this was in sixth grade, doesn't take a degree to know."
Yunho laughed and kept on eating.

Hongjoong sighed and looked at Bumjoong once more.
"Even if Yunho is fun and all, don't be like him and be a good student. Deal?"

"Deal."
Bumjoong smiled and nodded cheerfully.

"Good."
Hongjoong sighed again and then unexpectedly came up to me and kissed my cheek.

"I actually feel way better, maybe we could go on a date tonight after all."
I smiled and turned to him.

"Are you sure?"
He looked at me, his eyes lighting up again.

"I am."
I nodded and kissed him on his forehead. Once I moved away and I started eating again.

He looked at Yunho and Mingi and then smiled.
"Can y'all guys stay here until tonight? Take care of Bumjoong and of your own needs? Please?"

They both nodded in response, not responding with their voice.

"Great!"
Hongjoong looked back at me with a huge smile.

"I think I can go shower right now, get all dolled up and then we can go. How's that?"
I looked at him and smiled.

"Of course."
He nodded.