IV

Seonghwa's POV

In the morning, I had to get up so early to get ready. I had to get up at 4 am because Hongjoong was coming to get me at 6 am and class starts at 8 am. When I got up I started regretting that I enrolled in university. I looked at my phone and then out my window, it was still dark outside, obviously.
I sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed. I looked all over myself and then looked in front of me, at my desk. I sighed again, got up and went to the light switch, I turned on the light and then went immediately to my closet.
I started looking at it, trying to pick out something. I didn't know if it was a half skirt half shorts or the same pencil dress I wore yesterday winning over me. Maybe it was better to chose the half half variant, but the pencil dress was just so cute, it was new and very comfortable. Maybe I just needed something else than the both two, maybe pants for today.
I went over to the other side of my closet and started searching over for pants that spoke to me today.
I spent like ten minutes searching for something and everything that did speak to me like I like them were bright green pants. I took them out and sighed. They were wide and my taste, but just weren't sure with what top should I pair from my closet. I threw the pants on my bed and then went to another part of my closet where all of my shirts were.
Talking about my closet, I'm so sure I could dress everyone from the clothing I had in there, there were just so many tastes, for men, for women, had so many sizes too, I had them because I had a phase where I was in LOVE with oversized clothes, I used to be in love with women's clothing and I still am, and men's clothing is uh.. average. I prefer being fancy, I don't really like sweats except for sleep, even tho I don't sleep in them either.
I picked out a shirt that was already destroyed by me, bunch of small and big holes, bunch of cuts, bunch of ripped off parts, it almost was as short as a bra. I also took a long sleeved turtleneck white mesh shirt, I thought it would looked good with it underneath, but black mesh that I tried later looked SO much better. Maybe a green one would've looked nice too, but I just put all of the things on my bed and went to shower, I somehow sweated way more than usually, but still rested very good.

After showering, I want back to my room and got dressed immediately. I had to rush now because I had only an hour left and I needed to make food, do my hair and do my makeup. I always used to do my hair first and then makeup but this time I kind of messed them up and ended up looking... worse.. than yesterday. Probably should've woken up an hour earlier.
As soon as I finished with my outer looks, I wanted to go and eat. I rushed downstairs, it was kind of light but still the sun didn't rise yet.
As soon as I got down, I was greeted by two naked men laying on the couch, covered by a blanket. What the fuck were Yeosang and Jongho doing there, why the fuck did they fuck on our couch.
I sighed and then went to the fridge, I didn't have time to complain. I opened it and started looking it all over. There was literally nothing edible quickly, it was all there to prepare. I shook my head angrily and took out an avocado. I quickly cut it open and then started eating a half of it, I left the other one covered in plastic wrap, in the fridge.
Soon enough after eating, I got a text from Hongjoong saying that he was already outside.
I put the things in my bag and then walked outside to him, he was already outside of the car, waiting for me.
I walked over to him with a smiled and hugged him, he hugged me back firmly and landed a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning Seonghwa."
He slid his hands down on my waist and looked me in the eyes.

"Morning Joongie, I'm happy to see you."
I put my hands on his cheeks and giggled.

"You seem stressed out."
He pulled me into a hug again.

"I just was taking a bit too long and I didn't manage to eat."
I sighed.