Yearning to see you again - Poisonous Gum

(Gumball Machine writes in her *DIARY* (get it??) about how much she missed Poison, and how painful it was to see her again
STARING THIS OFF WITH ANGST IS SO CRUEL I'M SORRY !!!! I'll make fluffier thingys soon ALSO THIS IS KINDAA RUSHED AND THE WRITING ISN'T GOOD, I DO ACCEPT CRITICISM!!)

"It's been months since I last seen Poison. I didn't think I would've been torn apart as negatively as I have, but it's been harder to sleep, especially on my own. I feel lonely all the time without her, even if I pretend she's still here, and that she didn't leave me. I wonder what's she's up to, or if she's even alive. I miss her."

"Days went by, months went by, by the time I had gotten recruited for "Extraordinary Excellent Entities", it felt like things had gotten better for me (despite losing the kids, sorry), and some days I felt really "at peace", even without her. I realized that I had convinced myself that things had gotten better, and I had convinced myself that I was no longer fixated on her, on our relationship. That is until I saw her again. I think seeing Poison after all this time was harder than me losing the kids (sorry again). I didn't even know what to say to her, or if I should've approached her. I missed her, so badly. I'm not sure if I should speak to her, I think I'll talk to Smartie about this later. For now, I should get some rest."
-G.M

Ty for reading!! I'll probably remake this later!!

Word Count: 269