Treehouse - MuffDiary

//This is being crossposted on AO3 aswell!! I'm like MuffDiary's one and only fan and I'm their biggest fan I am so normal abt them
Anyways once again I apologize abt my writing bc it's not really the best 😭😭
I have another one coming out very soon, it's almost done!! <3

Muffin and Diary decided to hang out today, which led to Muffin leading Diary to a treehouse. It wasn't the fanciest treehouse ever, but it looks like one that was made with a lot of love and care. Perhaps by two friends.

"Yeahhh, I forgot to tell you, I have a treehouse. Broomer and I made it together after Extraordinarily Excellent Entities ended with a bit of help from the other Broomer Boys."

*Muffin paused for a minute, smiling a bit and looking up at the treehouse with pride, remembering the fond memories of building the treehouse with Broomer.*

"I only ever allowed a few people in here, including you, so don't do anything to get your privileges revoked, Diary-uh!" Muffin smirked and crossed her arms. She thought she was so cool and that her "comeback" was good, but it was not. She stole it from Feather.

"Well- okay? Thanks? Cool treehouse, though! Who else is allowed in there anyway?"

"Well, Broomer, of course. He brings Chalky and Clay here sometimes. Latte, Moonstone, and Feather. Click is sometimes allowed too, just not his weird boyfriend. I don't have that many friends."

"I'm sorry about that, Muffy, but on the bright side, at least you have me!"

"Thanks. I appreciate it. Well, ladies first!" Muffin motioned her hands to the ladder, which seemed much more sturdy than expected. How impressive.

"No need to act so polite; we both know you aren't like that."

"Shut up."

———————————————————————————

*Diary and Muffin were sitting next to each other, Diary rambling while Muffin listened.*

"And then Cracker was like- the princess! I mean, who else would it be? He's the perfect fit!" Diary kept rambling on for a bit longer.

"Yeah, who else?" Muffin drifted off into her thoughts until Diary waved her hand in Muffin's face, catching her attention.

"Hellloooo? Earth to Muffin? Are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry.. I'm just thinking about something."

"Is.. something on your mind?"

Muffin had always liked Diary, being able to bond with her like this made her happy. Even if she wouldn't like to admit it, she wanted to at least know if Diary had a type.

"Yeah. Diary, this is totally random, but.. do you have a type?"

"..I see what you're trying to do. If you like me, you could just say that. I already knew anyway."

"What?"

"Listen, I know you like me; I like you too. I just wanted you to say it first."

Muffin looked shocked and looked around for a bit.

"You're pranking me. It's not a funny prank, Diary! Knock it off!"

"I'm not joking, Muffy. Do you want me to prove it?"

"How're you gonna do that?"

*Diary scooted closer to Muffin*

"Are you okay with letting me kiss you? I just want your consent first before I do anything."

*Muffin looked even more shocked*
"Go ahead.."

*Diary nodded and leaned in, placing a gentle kiss on Muffin's lips and pulling away after.*

*Muffin looked at Diary as if she were starstruck and smiled*
"Diary, I'll be so angry with you if I find out you're leading me on."

*Diary smiled back*
"No need to worry about that; I'm not."

"You both FINALLY did it, about time!" *Broomer smirked and fist-bumped Chalky, who was right next to him.*

"I was starting to think they weren't going to confess!"

"PRIVACY EXISTS! GET OUT!"
*Muffin started chasing Broomer and Chalky with a broom as Diary sat there and watched, smiling. (BROOM ON BROOM CRIME??)*

And then they all explode happily ever after the end!!