Carnival fun - Broomalky

Chalky decides to drag Broomer to a carnival with him,  at first Broomer thinks it's stupid until he sees how happy his boyfriend is!! :]]

"Babe, this carnival is a whole load of hoopla! I can't believe you dragged me here!" *Broomer exclaimed in annoyance, he was way too tired to be here today, and "Hoopla" was a word that could give Chalky a near heart attack.*

"No more hoopla, I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack! And you said you would come with m-"

"Hahahaha- great joke! Shut. Up."

*Chalky rolled his eyes* "Broomerrrrr, you promised you would go with me, there's no point in complaining now!"

*Broomer sighed* "Why did I agree to this."

"Maybe because you love meee?" *Chalky teased and smirked at him, suddenly running off to all of the different game booths.*

"Yeah, I do." *Broomer realized, even though Chalky was gone. He lazily followed after his lover as to not lose him.*
——————————————————
*Chalky and Broomer had approached a Ring Toss booth, which had a diverse array of prizes on the ceiling of the booth. A certain prize happened to have caught Chalky's eye.*

"Babe, look! Look at this cat plush! Isn't it adorable?!" *Chalky's eyes could've practically sparkled if they haven't already.*

"Not really." *Broomer replied sarcastically*

"Ignoring that.. I swear I'm going to win it, and even if I don't, at least I'll be having fun, right?!" *Chalky laughed and started to give the Ring Toss game a try. He failed miserably.*

"One more try! Just one more!"

*Apparently Latte's the one running the booth somehow, and he's not having it today* "Literally, no. I do not have the time for this, I have fanfics to write."

"Pleaseee Latte?"

"No, absolutely not-"

"Let me have a try at it then." *Broomer spoke up and without letting Latte speak, Broomer tossed every ring he had, and every ring scored, hitting various stakes, leaving both Latte and Chalky shocked, and without hesitation, he took off the specific cat plush that Chalky wanted and handed it to him.* "And that's how it's done."

"Babe, you did it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" *Chalky gave Broomer a kiss and pulled him into a hug*

"No problem, I'm just glad you're happy."

And then they exploded happily ever after the end!! <3

Thank you for reading once again, I appreciate it! <3
Word count: 400