6. Kiss

Charlie and Nick were sitting in silence at form. Charlie really wanted Nick to come to his birthday party, so he lightly tapped Nick's pinky making Nick look at him.

"So, it's kinda my birthday on Saturday." Nick gave him a surprised look.

"Is it?" Nick asked. Charlie nodded smiling, so desperate for Nick to come.

"Yeah... and me and my friends, we're having a sleepover at mine. I really want you to come, but I know you don't really know them, and it be kinda weird having a sleepover with them so you don't have to-

"Yes!" Nick blurted out excitedly, cutting off Charlie's ridiculous rambling. He would do anything for Charlie.

"Nick and Charlie keep it down please!" The form teacher, Mr. Lange said. Nick and Charlie just giggled to themselves.

xx

Charlie's House:
Tao, Isaac, Elle and Charlie were all hanging out in Charlie's room having a game night like they always do on Fridays. This was the perfect time to say he's inviting Nick to his birthday sleepover. He was mostly worried about Tao's reaction.

"So, listen I kinda invited Nick to my birthday sleepover," Charlie told them. Elle and Tao looked at each other obviously worried. Mostly Tao.

"Oh that's cool!" Elle smiled. She's completely fine with Nick, she was just worried for Tao.

"I assumed he was coming anyways!" Isaac revealed, just sitting there reading his book.

"Oh, okay!" Charlie said. Tao placed an add-four card down for Charlie, to ease the mood.

"Uh how dare you!" Charlie yelled at Tao, acting offened.

"What it's not my fault your bad!" Tao says, which made Charlie scoff.

"I'm- I'm not bad I'm just struggling!" Charlie defended his self. Tao laughed.

"Sure you are!" Tao called him out which made everyone laugh. 'God, I love this friend group', Chatlie thought.

xx

Saturday:
Finally, Saturday has came and was already here at Charlie's house except for one person... Nick! Charlie started to think Nick wasn't even gonna show up but the doorbell says otherwiseas it suddenly rang, making Charlie rush to open it.

"You came!" Charlie said excitedly. Nick chuckled.

"Of course I did! Happy birthday!" Nick said holding a present out for me.

"Aw you didn't have to get me anything!" Charlie disavowed. Nick sighed.

"No I wanted to get you something!" Nick enunciate as Charlie chuckled.

"So we can just chat and eat snacks first, so you can get to know my friends," Charlie told him. Nick nodded.

"Okay, sounds good!" Nick says. Charlie walked Nick into his living room where everyone was just chatting and having fun. Nick looked at the friend group and realized it's what he's been wanting for so long.

"Everyone this is Nick!" Charlie introduced him as everyone said 'hi' and they all started chatting. Then Charlie saw Tao being all pouty and then Charlie sat down by him.