12. Mess

Charlie walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast he thought whether or not to tell his parents about Nick. Well he couldn't hide him forever. Charlie turned around to both of his parents sitting at the table.

"You know my friend Nick?" Charlie started.

"Yeah" his mum said.

"I thought I probably should tell you... he's my boyfriend." Charlie said waiting for their reactions but nothing came "You're surprised?"

"Well um..." his dad said speechless. He's reacting like when Charlie first came out to his parents.

"He's a very ladish sort of... I-I wouldn't even assumed he was gay." Tori then walked into the kitchen after mums comment.

"Being gay has nothing to do with that and actually he bisexual." Charlie corrected.

"Gay or bisexual... Nick is banned from sleepovers from now on." His dad said.

"What?" Charlie said now regretting his decision.

'Maybe hiding would've been better', Charlie thought.

"Yeah there will be no hanky panky in this house." His dad said. Charlie just scoffed and walked away.

"Please don't say hanky panky!" Tori said.

xx

Charlie was laying in bed on his phone when his mum came knocked on his door.

"Charlie?" His mum called.

"Yes?" His mum came inside.

"I got a call from your teacher, your missing a lot of work." His mum said. He totally forgot about that to be honest.

"It's fine I'll get it done." Charlie said. His mum sighed walking further into his room.

"I know getting your first boyfriend is very exciting but-

"What!" Charlie interrupted his mum sitting up. "It's not Nick's fault!"

"Charlie!" She yelled. "Look Nick and you need to spend some time apart! Which means he's not allowed over at our house and your not allowed at his and that's final!" She started to walk out.

"That's not fair!!" Charlie yelled. His mum turned her head to look at him once more.

"And that's final!!" His mum confirmed. Well at least they'll see each other at school.

xx

Nick and Charlie ha just finished rugby and were in the changing room. Nick was shirtless and Charlie couldn't help but stare. I mean how could he not? Look at those six pack. But then Nick caught him which Charlie looked away.

"You're staring again." Nick chuckled.

"I am not!" Charlie defended.

"You know how I know you're lying... because you blushing." Nick said softly. This only made Charlie blush even more.

"My mums banning us from hanging out outside of school." Charlie said bringing down the mood.