𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

Hello guys this was my new story today was my birthday so I want to give you new series but this story totally not mine but I read somewhere so I think i really make jikook version of this story for my cute jikook fans hope you also like.....

This story was is omegaverse as you can guess after read description ....

It's BoyxBoy IF YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC NO INTEREST IN SHIPPING

THEN YOU KINDLY LEAVE THIS IS ALL ABOUT OUR IMAGINATION NOT RELATED ANY IDOLS REAL LIFE IGNORE MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES

let's start.....shall we

start with ahem..... 🔞
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- So....good my queen ....

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- Ah~~~~Alpha~slow down ~~

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- you sure???

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- umm~~~

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- So my dear queen want me to stop~~~

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- No don't stop ~~fuck hard~~~~

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- *star to tru_st animalistic speed*

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- Ah~~~

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- Aah~~~~

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- I am cuming~~~~~

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- so do I~~~

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- don't cu~~~~inmg in ~~~me~~~i don't~~~wanna~~~get~~preAh~~~~

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- as you wish....*cum outside*

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- hufff hufff....

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- hufff....

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- Alpha~~

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- Yes queen~~

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- you are true blooded alpha ...I am one of your mate , other is that bitch Ji-eu ....what if *suddenly jungkook kiss queen* mmmm~~~

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- *broke the kiss* baby you are my mate.....future mother child....I can't love anyone but only you ...

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- you sure..

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- definitely~~~

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- what about other concubines ??

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- you know naaa....thoes are just concubines for my power...

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- I heared next marriage is with Park jennie ...

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- Hmmm...

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- his brother is hot😋

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- *growl* you are thinking of other alpha in front of me😠

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- Aish.....everyone knows Park jimin is more beautiful than an omega ...

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- is he more beautiful than me???

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- he's an alpha .....🙄he maybe beautiful than omega but not more than my omega queen 😏

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- my queen do you need me to show you pratically *licking lower lip*

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻:- yes please~~~~*seductively*

*Euphoria is a powerful country which hold the most military power and large amount of area then any other country of the world...

King Jeon Jungkook the king of Euphoria is is the powerful king of all the time.....

he killed his own brothers and sisters to get the position of the king thats are rumors not reality.......

as an true blood Alpha he can have 5 mates....

his first mate his queen which he hide from the rest of the world for his/her security.....

there are many alpha beta omega who wants to to become the queen of Euphoria....

not only that Queen is kings first love and first mate so everyone wants to kill him or her to control the king.....

kings second mate is Lee Ji-eun of Lee household..... ..which is in 5th position among Euphoria's sub countries....

King have one queen and 4 concubines.... only one is his mate (Ji-eun) and others are not....

Queen is very cunning... he/she wants to rule over the world... he/ she can but... openly roaming around will be dangerous....

Among all the pawns and picese of king's court chess... one Rook or many be many knight even bishop are corrupted.....

king wants to protect his queen from those corrupted chess pieces.....

Life is Game of Chess... to win you have to make a move knowing which move to make comes with insight and knowledge.......

and by learning the lessons that are accumulated along the way.... we become each and every piece within the game called LIFE

love is like playing chess anyone can comment speculate and gas but only the two of them truly know what is going on and what move to make....

true love is like playing chess king place and always afraid of losing his queen and the queen risk everything just to protect his king......*

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- Checkmate😏

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- next one is Park household
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
continue😁😁~~~~