†яเρ pт.3 ||ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄʜᴀᴛ

3rd Person's pov

It has finally arrived, the day Emma had been anticipating for weeks on end. The final day of sixth form was upon them, which meant it was time to celebrate. And what better way than to go on a three day trip to see the dazzling lights of Paris?

Nothing, absolutely nada.

'Im gonna get so many pastries!' Emma giggled to herself, there was so many stereotypes on France out there, and although for all she knew they were true, the ginger couldn't wait to venture out and learn about the place for herself.

Her legs bounced up and down where she sat, her eyes contently watching the scenery pass by in a blurred frenzy. It had been an hour since the trip had officially begun, and although she was fully aware she had much more of the journey to go, butterflies settled in her chest as she daydreamed about all the exciting antics she'd get up to when she was there.

She'd made a list filled with several unrealistic ideas and notions, but she didn't care, Emma would figure out a way to fill out her wishes whilst she was away. Emma calmly hummed to herself, she glanced over her shoulder between the two seats. There Norman and Ray sat, earphones in and the raven's head of coal black hair resting on the others shoulder. The sight was heartwarming truly- she was so pleased to see that they were happy together, after everything they'd been through they deserved the world.

"So cute." She muttered out chuckling, grabbing Ray's attention as his eyes flicked up from his phone screen towards the seat gap. He was rolling his eyes obviously at the comment, but even Emma could see the little smirk that was dancing on his lips from where she sat. He seemed overall unfazed by the statement, returning his attention back to his phone soon after. Norman had his eyes closed and noticed none of this, his head was comfortable leaning on top of the ravens. From the angle she was at it appeared he had fallen asleep at some point during the hour on the road.

Emma shook her head softly with a smile, averting her gaze towards the two seats in front. The seats that Gilda and Don occupied. Emma couldn't see much, and could only hear when Gilda whispered to Don to check up on the poor guy. She had an arm wrapped around his shoulders as he leaned his head on her shoulder. Emma wouldn't deny it, the sight- however sweet it was- made her heart twinge in pain almost. 'She's just looking over him,' Emma had to remind herself, and soon focused on the scruffy locks of hair settled on her own shoulder.

"You asleep Hayato?" Said boy shook his head no with a sigh, "Wish I was, it's soooo boring here!" He whined aloud, pouting as he idly flicked through his phone. Emma couldn't have agreed more, the ride was beginning to get way too boring. Time seemed to have made it its mission to go as slow as possible today, and the ginger was not having it.

Though saying that, there wasn't anything she could do about it. She could start a convo in the GC, but it would immediately die down, considering half of the people in it were offline.

Unless.

Emma devilishly smirked, "Haya? Want some trouble?" Hayato looked up into her emerald green eyes and instantly knew that shit was about to go down. He smiled, "What d'you got in mind?"

She grabbed onto her phone, "Open WhosApp."

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷
-Emma's online-

Emma: I'm not sorry for what's about to happen.

-Emma's added Hayato to the chat-