†яเρ pт.4 ||ᴇᴍᴍᴀ, ɴᴏʀᴍᴀɴ & ʀᴀʏ

3rd Person's pov

Paris was so beautiful.

The architecture, the language, everything about it was memorizing. Emma could remember vividly the moment she got off of the plane and breathed in the fresh air that consumed the skies of France. She felt thrilled as she skipped down the steps, happily waiting and boarding their second bus once they were told to do so.

Was it annoying that she wasn't able to explore the place as soon as the plane landed? Yes, it was, but on the other hand she was rather drained from all the travelling, and she could see the eyes bag weighing heavy under other students eyes. So the ginger was relieved when they came to a halt outside of a large hotel, illuminated by the soft glows of different LED lights.

The building was massive, and appeared way too fancy. She was expecting some cheap motel considering the class weren't technically students anymore- but no the school went all out for this trip it seemed. "Isn't it beautiful?" A soft voice spoke, and a giddy smile flushed it's way onto her cheeks at the sound. Her gaze became hooked on the girls sparkling eyes, as Gilda stood amazed beside her. Emma hummed, the look etched into the younger's face was one that made her heart skip a beat.

Emma was truly smitten.

The rest of that night was spent hauled up in their designated rooms, sleeping off the jet lag and enjoying the peace and quiet away from the noisy sounds of the public. However, as quiet as the hotel rooms were, Emma's mind still blared thoughts through her head like a radio on steroids.

The ginger laid in her bed gazing up at the wall, she was sharing a room with Gillian and Anna- but they had fallen asleep almost as soon as they hit their beds. So she was left ceiling gazing all alone, nothing but the sound of faint footsteps in the hallway to keep her company.

Now what was she thinking about? What was her mind so fixated on that she couldn't drift off into slumber?

Well it was one word.

Gilda.

Emma felt ridiculous, after everything that'd been going on today- hell she was finally in Paris! But even that wasn't enough to distract her from the girls gorgeous smile and glowing presence. If the ginger had to describe the other, she'd say Gilda was like a warm blanket, loving, warm, protective and gentle. That girl knew exactly what to say to make her laugh, and she adored that.

Just thinking of Gilda made her face heat up.

She strongly shook her head, propping herself up against the headboard of the bed. This was stupid, if she was totally in love with Gilda than she should just confess. Right? She frowned; there was no way she'd have the courage to do it. As loud and strong as she was, Emma was completely hopeless when it came to speaking about matters of the heart.

'But I can't just sit around waiting for her to confess- if she even likes me- I should talk to her.'

"Alright." The girl muttered out, reaching over towards the side table on her right, dragging her phone of charge and unlocking it swiftly.

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

-Emma's online-

Emma: Guys I need your help

-Ray's online-