Chapter 45

At dawn, in the Imperial Palace of Guangyang City, a banquet held to celebrate the elimination of the evil cultivator and the safety of the Li country had just ended amid all-night hilarity.

 The banquet was held in the largest palace in the palace. Except for a few honest ministers, the only people present were the Dongfang brothers and sisters, the brothers surnamed Min, and Qin Chuyang.

 Three of the monks each took out some worthless edible spiritual fruits for celebration. Brother Min also relaxed his tense nerves and temporarily enjoyed the laughter and atmosphere of the banquet.

 Only Qin Chuyang's smile was a little forced, and he looked outside frequently, which was still the case after the banquet was over.

 Min Zijian was more eloquent and outgoing than his brother, so he naturally comforted Qin Chuyang and said: "My brother said, there is no difference between Brother Long's cultivation and his, and Fellow Daoist Su's cultivation is higher than him, so don't worry too much. Maybe. The two of them hit it off and had a great conversation." "

 ...Maybe I'm too preoccupied, and I always feel a little anxious."

 Qin Chuyang shook his head, and suddenly his eyes focused, and he saw a red dot pointing towards them from a distance. The direction is coming.

 --That is? !

 "Ah Chen!"

 Qin Chuyang immediately greeted him, only to see that Su Chen was wearing a blood moon robe, his face was pale, and he could smell a vague smell of blood... It was

 as if to prevent him from worrying, he had specially prepared it before coming. I cleaned the blood stains on my body, but I couldn't completely remove them because of my haste.

 There is no doubt that this must be injured!

 Seeing Qin Chuyang, Su Chen finally breathed a sigh of relief: he was finally back.

 When the two landed on the ground together, Min Zijian saw that Su Chen was injured, and was a little surprised, so he nodded politely.

 "Master Su Xian is back!"

 Dongfang Aoxue came up from the palace happily. When he saw Su Chen's terrible expression, he hesitated and said, "Is Master Su Xian injured?" "Be prepared for the two of us

 . A palace does not need to be attended by palace attendants, as long as it is clean, I need to retreat for the time being."

 Su Chen did not deny it, but simply gave an order lightly.

 "Yes... please come here, two immortal masters, and I will take you there myself."

 Because there had just been a battle, Su Chen's body naturally leaked the monk's aura, which shocked Dongfang Aoxue on the spot.

 She desperately chose a palace with a quiet environment for the two of them, strictly prohibited anyone from entering the palace for the first time, and then ran away without looking back.

 After Qin Chuyang set up a barrier around the palace, Su Chen finally sat back on the bed as if he had lost all his strength.

 "A Chen, what happened? The other party actually hurt you like this? If I had known this, I should have gone with you." Qin Chuyang's eyes were filled with worry and guilt, as well as a hint of doubt

 .

 Su Chen waved his hand and did not mention the matter of Qian Longyuan. He only smiled and said: "I had a dispute with the dragon monk, and then we started fighting. The other party was indeed not as good as me, but he had a trump card to save his life. I temporarily If you don't check, you will be injured. And the other party took advantage of the opportunity when I was injured to escape in a hurry." "Wait for me to use my spiritual energy to