Chapter 166

The sky of Zhongxuan Realm was suddenly penetrated by a ray of black gold light, and a wide area of ​​space was forcefully opened. Along this tear, atomized spiritual energy that was far more dense than the spiritual energy of this world poured in, forming a piece of spiritual pressure. It caused countless forest trees to tremble, and the monster beasts fled in all directions.

 Su Chen looked at the vision in the distance, frowned, thought for a moment, and thought to himself,

 "Could it be that a strange treasure has been born?"

 This timing... was such a coincidence.

 But if this is the case, then there is absolutely no reason for him to miss it.

 He stopped and looked ahead. It was not until half a month later that the spiritual pressure caused by the vision gradually weakened. At this time, he saw several figures appearing from the sky... They were monks.

 And he is a monk whose strength is no less than that of the pill-forming stage.

 He quickly walked away in the air, and finally the object contained in the black gold light appeared in front of his eyes.

 It was a pitch-black tower with an indiscernible height. It was impossible to see the end or the bottom.

 The tower was simple and solemn, carrying a cruel and heavy history. When Su Chen was still ten miles away from it, he felt the pure but complex sword energy, as if there were countless swordsmen performing sword moves at the same time.

 Fortunately, this sword energy was about the level of a monk in the Foundation Establishment stage and could not affect him yet.

 As Su Chen approached, countless monks filed out of the cracks in the space. Soon, the world in front of him was filled with different monks... But most of them were sword cultivators.

 Among them, he saw monks who were obviously equipped with the marks of the Nine Realm sects, and he also saw monks who were more rough and barbaric. The latter's clothing specifications were not like any that he had seen with his own eyes, but seemed to come from another world. Come.

 "... Wujin breaks through the sky and connects the boundary wall. Could this be the Sword Soul Tower that only happens once in a thousand years?"

 Su Chen was stunned for a moment, then recovered and looked at the dark cloud in front of him that was gradually shaped like a scabbard. Shrouded tower.

 The Sword Soul Tower is undoubtedly the best place for trial for sword cultivators. It is a place where the sword souls of fallen sword cultivators are condensed and come together once in a thousand years. Practicing in the Sword Soul Tower will help you refine your sword intent, and if you are lucky, you may get sword spikes, spiritual swords, sword boxes and other items.

 But among them, the rare treasure that Su Chen cannot miss the most is the Hunyuan Innate Sword Embryo located on the top of the Sword Soul Tower!

 For every aspiring swordsman, there is nothing more meaningful than building a spiritual sword that perfectly suits them.

 Like the sapphire and red jade before Qin Chuyang, the sword embryo is made of fine bone jade. Although it is excellent as a natal magic weapon, it is best to condense your own natal spiritual sword in person. By then, your own cultivation will improve together with the spiritual sword. , is the path that is most suitable for sword cultivation.

 After all, Qingyu and Hongyu had been completely shattered in the battle with Guizhong Mozi. It was equivalent to Qin Chuyang's current sword path being full of thorns, and he had to open up another path that was more difficult and dangerous, but with higher rewards!