Chapter 151

Su Chen and Qin Chuyang flew towards the Hehuan Sect.

 Group after group of monks controlled by demonic energy entered, but no one came out... There was no way out.

 Such a terrifying number of people gathered together on the same day to kill at the same destination. The heads were moving densely, forming a horrifying scene.

 When the two of them looked at this scene, their only feeling was: These people want to crush the Hehuan Sect!

 As monks at the core formation stage, how could they not sense the demonic energy boiling inside the black mask?

 Qin Chuyang tentatively shot forward a burst of fire that was comparable to that of a monk in the foundation-building stage. As a result, the fire failed to make any waves on the black mask, and was swallowed up without even a blink of an eye.

 "Demon Realm."

 There was clear surprise in his tone.

 The Hehuan Sect is the head of the majestic Demon Sect. Now it is getting stronger and stronger. What happened to turn it into such an evil demon realm in front of them?

 Combined with Li Yan's warning, the two of them immediately recovered.

 Su Chen: "No wonder dad told us not to act rashly. Brother Qin, a rough estimate is that the Demon Realm here is only allowed in but not allowed out. Even the monks in the alchemy stage such as me can feel the great pressure, let alone others." "Instead

 . In other words, the cultivation level of the Lord of the Demon Realm is at least in the late stage of pill formation." Qin Chuyang gritted his teeth, and a burst of pressure suddenly rose in his heart.

 "It seems that even the elders can't do anything." Su Chen sighed, "Just now I counted the days in my mind. There are still a few months until the carnival event is held in Lingbo Immortal City. According to the 20th anniversary of the Yunlong, Wind and Tiger Alliance, After years of development, there may not be that many disciples staying in the sect these days."

 The elders were outnumbered in danger, but after all, they are all veteran monks in the pill formation stage. In terms of qualifications and strength, neither of them may be able to compete. Perhaps The person who created the Demon Realm has been restrained.

 ——If this is the case, it would be good news.

 "Do you want to come in?"

 This thought flashed through their minds at the same time.

 Li Yan had warned the two before they were teleported here that they must wait until Su Linbing came before they could enter the current Hehuan Sect. However, they all felt that if they just sit back and wait for death, allowing outside monks to burn, kill, loot and do whatever they want in their own homes, , is not their style.

 But when the two of them hesitated, they noticed a big movement near Luohua Valley.

 Then I saw a young male cultivator wearing the robes of a disciple of the Hehuan Sect, standing on a silver flower wheel, carrying a magic weapon and a spiritual spear, and cutting a bloody path among the monks.