A Short Intro

So,before beginning the Rollar Coaster ride begins let's introduce you to the participants.

A. Aniska:The main character. Pure tomboy, introvert. Doesn't have parents lost them in a accident. Has a elder brother who takes care of her.

Shubman Gill:The main character. Is quite but not that introvert as Aniska.

Deepika Rajput:Aniska's best friend, is crazy and cross any limits for the sake of friendship.Side character.

A. Sravan: Aniska's brother, quite caring and his life doesn't matter infront of Aniska's.

For beginning this is enough I guess.

Aniska and Shubman have been studying in same school and now college too.Aniska just had a crush on Shubman while her school times but that crush turned to love within no time and they reached the same college.

Deepika had been Aniska's friend in the first year of college.Her very friendly,jolly, extroverted nature bought her and Aniska very close and within no time they became good friends sharing their each and every stuff to each other.

And I ain't showing Shubman as a international level cricketer here. He just loves cricket and Aniska on the other side loves cricket too.•

As a writer your Books never seem good to you. It's you guy's beautiful comments that make us feel good about our work.

Enough for the first part I guess and be ready for the Roller coaster 🎢 ride in the next episodes.
Bye bye. Peace out!