[1]Roller coaster begins

Someone's POV:
Anishka has just got out of her taxi and saw the big board of her college and entered into it.

Aniska paid the taxi driver and saw the new board just assembled of her college and entered into my college.

Aniska ain't from a very rich family she is from a middle class family. She is on a sports scholarship here as she is very good in Cricket.

Aniska enters the college searchs for Deepika and if luck Shubham. Letting out a sigh she reached her locker opened it and looked at her timetable.

She has just closed the locked when a girl of half her height stood aside.She sighed and Yeah it's Deepika.(P.S: Deepika is really short.)

"Morning", Aniska said. "Morning", Deepika replied with the vibrant morning energy.

Shubhman's POV:
As I entered into college with my friends I got a common beginning of my day. Seeing Aniska.

I have been told by my friends that she has a crush on me but I really don't believe them as I don't see any symbols of crush the other side.

I accept she's pretty but I think she ain't my type if she does have a crush on me.

{Author's POV: Aniska is said to be so introvert that even half of her classmates themselves haven't ever heard Aniska's voice.(Including Shubman).}

"Someone's waiting for you", Rohan said and chuckled sarcastically. "Shut up!!", I whisper-shouted to Rohan

"Why should we huhh. She has a damn crush on you bro. She's pretty too.", Harsh said.

" She must be pretty but not my type.", I replied in a egoistic voice.
"How do you know this?", Harsh interogated.

"See half of the college knows who I am.But her even half of our class don't know her existence and have never heard her voice.", I shouted.

" That's how famous love stories are created bro."Harsh said creating a camera with his hands like directing a movie.

" Duhh leave it. Which class do we have now.", I said brushing off the matter. "I guess Physics.", Rohan replied.

" Let's go then else Professor Avasthi will eat our heads."he said imitating professor Avasthi.

Author: I guess it should be enough for the start. I hope you understood how everyone feels about each other in this Roller coaster love story.