[18]Aniska's heart full of love

Aniska's POV:
I didn't care much and walked forward.

There is a alley between our college and the apartments beside it when I felt a tension on my arm and was felt by a pull beside me into the alley.

Recappp

Someone's POV:
As soon as Aniska entered the alley Aniska saw a recognisable face-Vicky. He held her hand and twisted it to her back and pinned her to the wall.

"Aww my little baby Shubman's betrayal hurt you right but you know I would never.", Vicky whispered.

"Weren't you too indulged in that bet", Aniska demanded. "I was babes but I love with all my heart", he said and smirked moving closer to Aniska.

Aniska was in no mood to use her strength and clinching her jaws she closed eyes to control her anger.

Suddenly she felt Vicky leaving her hand and dragged apart from her. She opened her eyes and he was thrown back.

Aniska's POV:
I was in no mood to use my strength and closed my eyes to control my bustling anger.

I felt Vicky getting ripped apart from me and on opening my eyes he was thrown back.

And the next thing I saw was the guy who did that. It was Shubman.

He came me and held my shoulders and said, "Are you alright" and he hugged me close and tight.

That close and tight that his sigh of relief felt like a wind strom in my ears.

I wanted to hug him back so hard, my heart was full of love but it couldn't take over my brain in that situation.

I kept standing and he broke the hug and whispered, "I am sorry", he asked me to go out first and I saw Harsh just standing and looking at Shubman smiling.

Shubman's POV:
I and Harsh was standing at our college entrance gate waiting for Rohan.

I saw Aniska a few steps away from our college, a blush stole on her face when suddenly I saw someone dragging her into the dark alley between our college and the apartments close by.

I dragged Harsh with me to the alley and saw Vicky was holding Aniska and fortunately heard what he said.

I went them and dragged him off Aniska and went to her and hugged her tightly.

'Thank God she's alright he didn't harm her', I thought. She just stood like I was hugging a statue so I broke the hug realising my mistake.

I asked her to leave first and went back to Harsh. "I felt like you saw a murder", he sighed.

"I will kill him if he repeats this", I said clinching my jaws. "It won't work", I heard a voice shouting.

It was Rohan, he saw everything. "Try to prove your love not strength", he said keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"How should I !!!my brain isn't working how where when. What should I do. I feel like I lost everything", I exclaimed.

"Wait in this situation we didn't notice something", Harsh said confusing us.

"What", I asked in confusion. "Vicky said he loves Aniska", Harsh said with his voice filled with terror.

"Wait he did this all for this. He wanted to remove that feeling from Aniska's heart that she likes Shubman", Rohan said as I still looked confused after Harsh's saying.

"I don't know if she still loves me. I don't have enough courage to love her. Vicky will keep trying from his part. Dang it I messed up.", I said.

Author's note:
Hope you liked the chapter. Do leave your reviews.
Thanks for reading. We have completed a milestone of 500 reads on the story. It's all due to you guy's support.

Bye bye. Peace out!!