[16]Pain, guilt or LOVE

Aniska's POV:
I just could do nothing but keep tossing on bed in hope of sleep and year or a season couldn't end worser than this for me.

Recappp

Shubman's POV:
I have Rohan and Harsh but they are still not here. I am scared of what I am feeling.

Regret, pain, guilt or.....
Love

Confusion embraced me when I heard a loud bang on my door. I went and received it and it was Rohan and Harsh.

"Kya hua Bhai", Harsh said in breathlessness. "You guys came rushing to my house", I exclaimed. "Hain pehle tu bata itni jaldi mein kyun bulaya", Rohan said.

"Hain aao betho", I said them and gestured them to sit. I first explained them all that happened infront of Aniska's house.

Then with a bit, no maybe not just a bit pain I told, "Rohan I ain't able to understand what's going inside me I was feeling hurt somewhere when I heard her weakening voice.

When Vicky did that mess and I saw Aniska's with tears in her eyes at her window. I felt like I want to wipe them off but I just lost the chance.

I ain't feeling alright since then. I feel like I messed everything her and mine both feelings. I feel like I hurt her by all means.

Bhai I ain't able to understand a thing", I said and a tear ,which rarely gets a chance, rolled down my eyes and I fell on my knees.

Rohan got on his knees to reach my level and in low voice said,"Promise me that you will agree whatever I say". "Yes", I replied in a low confused voice.

"You're confused but I am sure you love Aniska", Rohan spoke up and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"What are you saying", I said frowning back. "Yeah he is right Shubman", another hand came on my other shoulder it was Harsh.

"You promised to agree", he said getting up. "But how", I said confused. I was perplexed by what Rohan said.

Is this the thing that can really be seen in my eyes right now, but how.
"See Rohan I trust you pls try thinking again",I said still not agreeing.

" No he don't need to think again look at yourself guilt, pain, regret and love is something rare to see in your eyes all together.

I know it's hard for you to believe but bro that's what actually is just understand you guys got soooo close so soon", Harsh said keeping his hands on my shoulders.

"You don't believe us then", Rohan said and stopped and took out his phone. "What are you guys doing", I asked getting up when Rohan gestured me to stay quiet.

I then heard a ring on his phone and he kept it on speaker when under few time I heard a voice from the other side.

"Yeah hello who's this", the voice said from other side. "Hello Deepika this is Rohan",he said.

"Yeah what work do you have", she said. "Actually can you call Aniska and yes merge the call please", Rohan said.

"Why and that too at this hour.",she interogated. Rohan took time and explained all that has happened to her.

"The fuck are you saying, so much happened and is Shubman happy now", she shouted from the other side.

"Please pls Deepika try to understand pls I request a last favour from your side please", Rohan said.

"Huhhh okay", she said in anger. Rohan explained Deepika what to ask and say to Aniska.

We saw our call on hold when I asked Rohan, "What are you trying to do". He again gestured me to remain quiet.

I saw the call getting merged and Rohan kept our call on mute. Aniska might not have understood because she might not be interested in talking to anyone.

"Aniska are you okay", Deepika asked. " Yes why", Aniska said when mumbled under my breath 'I thought I lost the chance to hear your voice ever again'.

"We heard that", Harsh said when a small smile creeped on my face which was drawn back by what was coming next.

"See Aniska your voice clearly speaks you not okay", Deepika said. "Yes I am not anything else.", she said.

" I know what happened", Deepika said. "How", Aniska interogated. "Leave that, you can tell me what I feel", Deepika said.

"What I feel, huh I don't feel anymore and anything. You know the first time I knew it was all just a freaking bet I was not ready to accept.

But soon I understood it when he just quietly left my house. You know I told him I am ready to wait for him an eternity.

You know let that wait be an eternity long. I just don't want to love anymore. It's much better to stay like this rather than getting hurt every single time.", Aniska said when I heard a sob.

I felt my heart shattering down into million pieces. I felt like a void inside myself. Everything felt like numb and stopped.

Maybe Rohan and Harsh are right.

I fell on my knees and tears were uncontrollable through my eyes. Harsh was holding me.

Deepika told Aniska they will talk tommorow calmly and mindfully.
Rohan kept the call and made a eye contact with me.

"What did I say", Rohan said smiling softly. I jumped and hugged him, "You were right, thank you so much but", I said breaking the hug.

"But I don't deserve her anymore", I said in low voice.

Author's note:
Do leave your reviews how you felt
the chapter was and do show your support.

Bye bye. Peace out!!