[22]Apology

Shubman's POV:
"Bye",she said slowly and left.
I sighed.

How do I tell her where I am lost. It's my love it's my life it's Aniska.

Recappp

Shubman's POV:
At the end of college.

I decided to apologise to Aniska. I know it's hard but I can't she her so weak.

It hurts me more than anything. I feel my heart shattering down seeing her like that.

"I am going to apologise to Aniska", I said waiting for an answer from Harsh and Rohan.

"You are in your senses", Harsh said. "He's right Harsh", Rohan said in my support. My heart glittered and my face lit up.

"Atleast not confession but apologizing is a basic courtesy ", Rohan said smiling at me.

I nodded my head in 'yes'. "If you have decided to then take her somewhere and do it. It will have a good impression", Harsh said.

"Like where?", I asked curiously liking the idea. "Ummm yes, the new park that not so far from my home, it's really beautiful.", Rohan said

"Send me it's address or location", I asked eagerly. "See how love can change a man so easily ", Rohan said keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"Exactly Shubman Gill, a non believer of love. Never fell in love. Had girlfriend'ssss' hardly for maybe 2 weeks. Never found any girl of his type.

Everyone is boring typical 'ek baar hi Kiya toh pyaar kya kia' person.", Harsh said dragging that "s".

"Is in love", I said witha soft smile and blush on my face.

"See yourself you have not only became concious about people's feelings but also sensible enough to get someone for you", Rohan said.

"Okay I am going to Aniska, bye", I said bumping my fist with both of them.

I went forward to meet Aniska and I decided it today because Deepika is has gone early for some reason.

I know where she will be - taxi stand.

I walked towards there and soon found Aniska waiting for a taxi.

After what I did, her face never seemed the same beautiful ever again. Her smile, her vibrant shining eyes and her motivation has just gone dull.

It's all because of you Shubman you have to bring back the same shy, supportive and caring Ansika back.

I went towards her and slowly called her. Her turned towards me and her eyes showed instant glint of recognition.

"I know you don't want to talk to me but please listen to me", I said. Her face showed no reaction in the 'cold'.

She turned and was about to go when I held her wrist and turned her slowly towards me.

I dragged her more closer in hope that she will see through my eyes.

She stared down through my soul and all that came out of my mouth was a soft numb 'Please'.

She nodded and indicated towards her hand that I held for so long.

She didn't even ask me where I am taking her to, nor why.

She just kept staring at the sky where millions of stars were twinkling.

Her silence always scared me, even during bet and even today.

We reached the park and took seats. I looking towards the beautiful night sky and then towards 'My love of life'. The only person I loved in my whole life.

"I am sorry I had no intention of hurting your feelings", I said. She replied just with a hmm.

"I am really really sorry Aniska and I...", I said and stopped I couldn't gain courage to say those next few words.

"I..", Aniska interogated. "Nothing leave it", I said after staring at her like an idiot.

I love you Aniska I love you more than my life. I was screaming inside my head.

I woke up from my seat as she followed and.

Author's note:
Wait wait.Hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading.

Bye bye. Peace out!!