The Psychopath

It was a long day for you at work  and you were very tired and just wanted to sleep and never wake up.As soon as you arrived home you felt something dripping on your head as you looked to see what it was you saw your roof leaking again because of all this rain"Why does this always happen to me?"Y/N said as she was annoyed.Y/N just took a bucket and placed it under the dripping water and went to her room.When Y/N came in her room she just took out her shoes and fell down on the bed while her view is slowly disappearing.

(AUTHOR:EXPLAINING HOW Y/N'S LIFE IS)

Y/N is about the age of 24 and Is working as a therapists at 'Psychological Home For These In Need and These In Want'Y/N was the most kindest,innocently,beautifulest and big hearted person people knew but sometimes when you were alone you just took al your pain and anger out on your pillow.Some people hated you because of how perfect you were and some adored you.

Back where we were.

Y/N woke up by the sound of her phone ringing she ignored it bcz of her lazyness.When Y/N's phone rang for the 7'th time she decided to pick it up seeing the time as the clock set for 10.am while answering her boss rushed her with questions"WHERE ARE YOU?WHY ARE YOU NOT AT WORK?DO KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?TODAY IS THE LAS..."He was cut of by Y/N hanging up.She weren't feeling like going to work but she had no choice so she stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Later Y/N reached her work place and park her old granny car that she bought for 10'000 at a second hand garage.She grabed her coat with her bag and went in the building.

"Ms.Y/N!Your finally here Mr.Kim is waiting for you in his office...He said you need to bring these files to him aswell."Lisa said whom is your assistant.Y/N rolled her eyes tiredly and took the files heading to Mr.Kim's office.Mr.Kim was speaking with someone as you heard and started knocking on the door."Come in!"When you opened the door and greated Mr.Kim aswell as the person he was talking to you felt your head spinning in pain bcz you were very tired.

"Have you finally found your way to the building you're working at Ms.Y/N???"Mr.Kim asked sarcastically while staring at you."Mr.Kim I apologize...I was very tired after working late last night and went straight to bed after reaching home I did't know I'll sleep this long...Im really sorry Sir...."you said as he still glared at you..."Anyway Ms.Y/N this is Mr.Park a CEO of Park Avenue the most richest company in Seoul and alsou the most coldest.."Mr.kim said who is Taehyung."Aniyo Mr.Park Im Y/S/N Mathew "You said while bowing and smiling at the same time"But you can just call me Y/N Mr.Park"....He did't say anything  but he just looked at you as if he was looking in your soul reading you getting to know you by looks."Mr.Park may you excuse us for a few minutes please?"Mr.Kim asked as he was looking worried.Mr.Park nodded and stood up looking at you once more from toe to the head and again closing the door."What a freak."you mumbled under your breath."Sorry I did't quite get that?"Mr.Kim asked"Ummmh no its nothing importand Sir!!!"You said with a fake smile on your face"Alright lets just get to the point....Listen Y/N we have a new patient for you whom is more impotand then Mr.Li at the moment..."You looked confused replying"What do you mean by 'More importand then Mr.Li' Sir???"Looking still dumb"Well you know we need money and ain't quite getting any much at the moment right....?"He looked at you waiting for your response"Yes but how does that fit in the story by Mr.Li except that he's not paying much.....!".."Well thats where Mr.Li comes in...The new patient is extremly ritch and could increase our money leavel's and you might have a chance to a better place then here and a better life aswell:)!!!"He said while smiling awkwardly"Um oky I get what your saying sir but who is this patient we are talking about???"You asked confused"You already met him Ms.Y/N he was just now in my office..."Mr.Kim said"Wait him???He looks very kind and he looks like a gentlemen."You said while smiling"Yes his looks and his personality ain't the same,according to his assistant Ms.Ji-Hung he is cold hearted and has no sense of humor,he doesn't like people nor talking she says the only time he will talk is when his in a meeting or so on...Uh before I forget he's not into the dating thing...." "So he is like a cat fluffy and beautiful on the outside but a sassy,mean thing on the inside?" "YES!!Now if you dont mind we need to carry on with the work and here is the file's you need for Mr.Park"Mr.Kim said handing you the file's.You took them and walked out the office.