The Psychopath Chapter 2

A week went by and you didn't get many patient's after Mr.Park you got everyday more and more bored being there at work doing nothing.Today was like all the others bored and just more boring than bored.

The next day when you arrived Lisa came to you"Good morning Ms.Y/N sorry for bothering you but Mr.Kim said I must tell you as soon as you arrive you need to go to his office"she told you"What now?What did I do wrong this time?"you said under your breath as you walked to Mr.Kim's office where you saw Mr.Park sitting there with not a happy face you greeted them but Mr.Kim was not looking happy aswell.

Y/N P.o.v

Why is he hear and looking at me like as if he wants to kill me or something?But dammmmn his death stare is scary its like he is looking you in your soul damn.Mr.Kim sigh and he just looked at me more upset then ever before...What did I do wrong???Is this about being on my phone or about Mr.Parky hehe Party its kinda cute...Snap out it Y/N you need to concentrate and figure out why Mr.Kim is mad at you..."Ms.Y/N would you like to apologize to Mr.Park?"Mr.kim said and I just gave him a glare with confusion"For what if I may ask?"damn I shouldn't have said that be prepared to be fired Y/N!!!"For interfering in his personl life Ms.Y/N"INTERFERING IN HIS PERSONL LIFE???ITS MY JOB JACKA$$ I NEED TO KNOW WHY HE IS HEAR AND SH!T LIKE THAT!!NOT LIKE YOU SITTING BEHIND THE DESK AL DAY COUNTING SMALL AMOUNTS OF MONEY YOUR STUP¡D A$$HO...(clears troat)I was taken away from my thoughts when Mr.Park cleared his troat so that he can get an apology aghh plz as if im gonna give him one🙄and geuss what??I gave him his stupid apology after Mr.Kim forced me to and Mr.Park didn't even bother to say anything he just nodded his head aghh what a foward little br..t...

Later I was in my office with Mr.Park and we are back to chapter one in our therapy

"Please if Im aloud to ask may you tell me about yourself assuming you said you will tell me the things I would wanna know and that there's no need for files?So please tell me a bit of yourself so that I can understand you if its not interfering in your personal life Mr.Park."oky maybe Im getting a little of his attitude ways here but I think I should get to be like this more often cause Im always to kind to people so yes I think I didn't go to far this time:)...his answer back was just a chuckle but in a cold way and thats kinda creepy oky maybe Im getting to rude these days I should stop this attitude right now!!!

"I apologize if I got a little to harsh there Mr.Park its just sometimes I get carried away with out thinking about what Im saying Im really sorry"yes I apologized"No your not harsh or maybe you are but I like it usually girls be acting so slu$#ty with me or lovey dovey and kind but then you come and be harsh I like it..very...much"he said with a smirk on his face now Im getting kinda nervous first of all why is he smirking and second of al...STOP!!StOp...smirking dude!!!"Whats wrong???Did I say something wrong or did...I...scare you?"he said leaning closer to me hanging over my desk with a smirk again on his face..just when I was about to open my mouth he sat back down and tured it to a emotionless person again.

"Do you mind if we take this therapy to my house?Cause this place is just to small for me to even think.."he said rubbing his chin and looking at my cuboard with private files in I was wondering why does he ask me this its so stupid I mean he know I'll say 'NO' cause I just wont ever."Yes/No?"he broke me out my thoughts"Well I wont acctually mind but its not up to me its up to Mr.Kim so you need to ask him Mr...Park"should I have said yes or not maybe not Im not sure aghh!!!"Ohk well I'll ask him and if he says yes you will be at my place from 5 'o'clock in the afternoon and leave at about 10'o'clock in the night...Is that clear?"wait what 10 'O'CLOCK THE NIGHT??ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT????"Or maybe you can leave the next morning yha I think we have a deal hear"he said and stood up leaving me confeused in my office,he went to Mr.Kim office and he came back after not a long time maybe about half an hour and then Mr.Kim called me in so I went in and then he told me exactly what I expected.. ."You will be giving Mr.Park a home therapy and will come at the time he says so and leave at the time he says so is that clear??"he said as I just nodded my head which I didn't want but I need the momey since I own my LandLord about $30,000 and I've only paid so far $24,000 so which means I stil own her $6000 which I can get in a few days since Mr.Park is now here.