051-060

...

051

This time, there was no alarm in Qiu Yu's game cabin.

After two high-intensity games, he was able to take off his helmet and unplug the wiring by himself. It's just that the pain in my body is so bad that I can't use any strength, and I really can't stand up.

Dr. Qi and Coach He are already waiting outside the cabin, ready to carry him out.

Qiu Yu shook his head lightly, enduring waves of pain in his body, and said in a hoarse voice, "Captain."

Mu Feibai stopped, surprised: "You called me?"

Qiu Yu said "hmm", and an indistinct smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "I won the championship, I want to go on stage."

Mu Feibai's eyebrows frowned immediately: "How do you get on stage like this!"

Qiu Yu looked at him and said bluntly, "You carry me up."

Mu Feibai: ...

At this time, the exit process has already begun. On the opposite side of the stage, the players of the Suse team have lined up and waited in the audience. Eagle Riders have not been organized for a long time, and they fell into the camera, and the audience is staring. .

Immediately afterwards, they saw Mu Feibai put one foot into the game cabin where Qiu Yu was, bowed half of his body in, and carried Qiu Yu back out after a while. Next to him, He Jinxing immediately put the team uniform on Qiu Yu.

When Mu Feibai stepped onto the stage with Qiu Yu behind his back, the auditorium was boiling again.

"Ah, God Qiu is on stage! He is finally on stage!"

"This final is worth watching! Now I don't regret buying a front row ticket at a high price..."

"Cupid little angel, I love you!!"

Qiu Yu lay on Mu Feibai's back, with his arms around his shoulders hanging in front of him, his chin resting on his upper arms, less than a punch away from Mu Feibai's ear. His body still hurts, but he can bear it, and under the camera lens, there is no clue on his expression.

But Mu Feibai could hear Qiu Yu's slightly heavy and urgent panting, with an indistinct tremor in the airflow.

His complexion was not very good, and his lips were tightly pressed into a straight line.

The pain is so bad, why do you have to go on stage instead of going to the infirmary? The coach is still playing with him!

The teams from both sides crossed each other, Tang Weiran saw that Mu Feibai had both hands occupied, so he thought about not shaking hands with him. Unexpectedly, Qiu Yu suddenly raised his arm and opened his palm to her.

Oga's voice was a little low: "Accept."

What the **** is "acceptance", shouldn't it be "GoodGa" at this time?

Tang Weiran's expression was unnatural, but he still raised his hand to shake him, and casually said, "Congratulations."

Qiu Yu's gaze fell on Tang Weiran, bringing an indescribably strange pressure.

Tang Weiran avoided those eyes subconsciously, and his already convinced heart couldn't muster up the courage to provoke again.

There was even a little inexplicable anxiety - how did she offend this powerful Oga?

This time, after the exit handshake, none of the members of Eagle Cavalry left the stage, but stayed on the stage, ready to accept the league awards—there were no trophies in the regular season, but certificates and season rings would be issued to all members of the championship team. The award ceremony is still a sense of ceremony, but it is not as grand as the Covenant Cup.