Chapter 6

Read authors note at the end thankss

JORDYNS POV

The days went by and, not gonna lie, it wasn't easy. But finally, it was Friday, meaning the weekend tomorrow and also, mom would be coming home and I wouldn't have to stay at the Griers anymore!!! I mean don't get me wrong, Elizabeth is the kindest person and Hayes and sky are so nice as well but I just don't understand how such a lovely family can have such an "unlovely" brother/son.

I woke up to my alarm as I do everyday and I almost leapt out of bed, the sooner I get started, the sooner the day will be done. I decided on having a quick shower to freshen up, and I swear I checked like 20 times that the door was properly locked. I haven't encountered Nash today, yet.

I finished in the shower and stepped out. I had brought some clothes in the bathroom with me, luckily, because if I didn't, I would probably guarantee that Nash would be the one to see me in a towel and going to my room. Anyway, I put on my underwear, some running shorts, a black box tee shirt and then I put on a long, knit, grey cardigan to cover, well you know. I didn't wash my hair in the shower because it would take to long to dry and just ugh. So, I brushed it out and it fell down to my sides in natural waves.

Straighten, or leave natural?

I decided on natural, because although I want the day to hurry up and end, I just can't be bothered doing anything.

I concealed under my eyes, to make it look like I wasn't dead lol. Then I continued to cover up my face with concealer and foundation until it was looking as good as it could be. I put on some coats of mascara, filled my eyebrows in a bit and then some lip balm.

Eyeliner, no eyeliner?

Maybe just a thin line on my top lid, might as well try to make myself look presentable and not the mess I am.

As I applied the eyeliner, I looked in the mirror (well obviously lol) and seeing my reflection made me cringe I wasn't really close to satisfied with myself, but I guess it'll have to do. I looked back in the mirror for a couple of minutes until I heard banging on the door. The only thing going through my mind was hoping that whoever this was, wasn't Nash. Taking in a deep breath, I opened the door and immediately mumbled sorry.

"Finally."

I looked up to see Nash and internally groaned.

"Don't look at me with your ugly face, and what's with the makeup, I know for sure that will never fix the ugly."

I looked down. Ouch.

"What are you, trying to impress someone?"

I slowly shook my head no.

"Oh good, you finally fucking realised no one will ever want you."

I could feel his cold eyes burn down on me. I didn't dare look back at him.

"No one. Even your own mom." He said under his breath, but I heard. I guess he was right though.

"Now move out my way, slut."

Slut. The worst name of them all. Why? Maybe because I've never even been kissed let alone gone further. I mean, I can take all the other names, I guess I'm used to it, but slut? Really?

I quickly walked off to the spare room. Right now all I wanted/needed to do was just pull up my sleeves and make fresh marks. The call of Hayes from the kitchen stopped me from even finding something sharp, however.

"JORDYN COME GET SOME BREAKFAST!!"

I scratched at my arms and walked out to the kitchen.

««»»
A/N
Guys!!! Hi I'm back lol
Sorry for like going for ages
I kind of forgot about wattpad oops

Also, seeing as I started this like sometime last year, there's stuff like "the latest new iPhone 5c" and like the song ugly heart so it's obviously way out dated but I changed the iPhone thing, but I honestly cbf changing the song soz. Anyways, it's a bit outdated but whatever.

Hopefully I will be able to update more and make this at least a kind of good story ?¿

And yeah sorry for like not updating since last year aha.

Vote?

Peace out yo