Chapter 2

*JORDYNNS POV*

"Okay everyone come downstairs the food is ready," my mom called from downstairs.

I bit my lip, a nervous habit.

"It'll be okay," Hayes said to me.

We walked downstairs and went to the table.

"Alright guys, the food's on the table find a seat and yeah," Elizabeth said.

I turned around and saw Nash and Cam, they stared at me with hate. I looked away.

"Hey mom, can we sit outside?" Nash asked.

"Yes but ask Jordynn if she wants to."

Nash sighed loudly and Cam rolled his eyes.

"Do I have to?" He asked.

"Yeah, we don't really want to be with her," Cam added.

I didn't really care about what they were saying, all I could imagine was what my mom was thinking. Why don't they like her? Is she a loser? Are they popular and they don't like her? It sounds mean, but I bet that is actually what she is thinking.

I looked at the ground, not wanting to look at anyone.

"Well, it would be nice if you included her," Elizabeth said.

"FINE, Jordynn do you want to sit outside with us?" Nash asked. Cam gave me a look, and if looks could speak, his would be saying; "don't you dare sit with us or you will get extra beatings at school." (A/N sorry, just have to say that I thought of mean girls 'you can't sit with us' lol, bye)

"Um, no that's okay," I mumbled. They got food and walked out.

I couldn't even look at my mom. I couldn't look at anyone.

"Um, Jordynn, do you want to sit with me outside somewhere else?" Hayes asked.

"Okay, thanks," I said.

We got our food and went out. We passed the boys on our way out.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!???" Cam shouted. "WE COME OUT HERE TO NOT SEE YOUR FUGLY FACE AND YOU COME OUT???"

"We are gonna sit somewhere else, chill," Hayes said.

"Oh no no no, Jordynn, you are NOT gonna be all besties with my brother, leave him alone and get your ugly face and ass INSIDE," Nash said walking towards us.

"N-no," I said, and mentally facepalmed myself. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

Nash came and punched me in the face. Hard. Tears came to my eyes.

"What did you just say?" Cam asked.

He kicked me in the stomach before I could say anything. My knees buckled and I saw them walk back inside. I was down on the floor and Hayes was next to me.

"Oh my god, are you okay Jordynn?? please don't die," He said.

I was gasping for air so I just nodded my head.

"No, you're not okay, do you want me to get you anything?"

"U-um, no, I'll be fine in a minute." I said. This happens alot at school so i'm used to it.

I sat up and Hayes asked me if I wanted to go inside, I shook my head. I was still sort of recovering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jordy, darling, WHAT HAPPENED!!??" My mom asked as I tried to sneak into the house and upstairs with Hayes. Damn it, I was kind of hoping that she wouldn't realise.