5.FEELING OVERWHELMED

I look over at Y/n, in the passenger seat all curled up
Aww, she's asleep I think to myself I continue driving until we get home.

We then arrive at the Avengers Tower.

'Y/n we're home' I say to her shaking her softly to awaken her. 'come on y/n wake up hunny'

'Mm I don't wanna' she moans
I turn off the car and get out to walk around to the passenger side. I open the passenger's seat door. Once again I say 'cmon y/n we're home'
She groans again still half asleep. I try to shake her again but see she's not budging. Ugh, I kinda didn't want to do this, but I do it anyways. I pick Y/n up and carry her inside.
I carry her up to my room and put her in the bed then go downstairs to the living room.

In the living room, I see Steve, Bruce and Tony all sitting on the couch.

I sit on the couch listening to them talk about some soccer thing on the TV whilst I sit there zoned out about what the paparazzi were saying before.

'IS SHE YOUR DAUGHTER?'
Those 4 words replayed and replayed over and over again in my mind. 'Is she your daughter?'
'Is she your daughter?' but is she my daughter

'Nat' 'natasha' 'NAT' I hear someone say breaking me out of my daydreaming.
'Nat are you okay' Steve asks me. 'Yeah I'm fine just tired I think I'm gonna go up to bed'
I say to him partially lying I mean I am tired but I'm not ok. They all say their goodnights to me and I make my way upstairs.

I sit on the chair in my room and message Clint. 'Hey are you awake' I message him. 'Yeah what's up' he responds. 'Can I come to your room I need to tell you something and it's crazy so you can't tell anyone'.
'Yeah, sure come over now and I won't tell anyone you know that'. With that, I go to his room. After I enter I sit on the edge of the bed with him.
'OK, so this might sound a little bit crazy but hear me out because it's been driving me crazy for a couple of hours now'. 'Ok just tell me I really wanna know now and you know I won't judge duh that's why I'm your bestie'. 'Well, you know how I told you about the baby situation in the red room?'. 'Wait you mean the one where you had a baby at Like 15?' 'Yes yes, that one' 'Okay carry on with the story I'm dying to know'. 'Well, I'm sorta not entirely sure that it's not dead'. 'What do you mean you told me that the Red Room killed it'. ' Yeah well now I've come to a theory that it's still alive'. Clint looks at me wanting to know more and the full story. 'Okay, so it would be about 13 years ago that I had the baby'. 'Well yeah, but that doesn't mean ur baby is still alive'. 'Yeah, but that's not all I never saw the red room kill it and why would they kill it the red room would most likely use it to see if it was strong then if it was weak they'd kill it'. 'And guess what'. 'What natasha what I really wanna know please'. 'Okay well, the guy I did it with had the super soldier serum from Hydra so our baby would most likely be stronger than a regular human'.

'Wait so do you really think that it's still alive'
'Yes Clint I really do and I think I know who it is I mean it could be a shot in the dark but it could be a chance for me to see if it is my baby'

(Authors note : I wanted to leave you on a cliff hanger so i'm gonna leave it here sorry it's shorts but it's fine there will be more longer parts next)