8. THE NEW ROOMMATE

The next day, I was going on with my day as usual. Till Jarvis lets me know that there is a meeting and that everyone will be there. I go down to the meeting room. I was one of the first ones there except for Tony. But there were two other people there with him. Oh, they must be the recruits. Oh hey, Tony.
Hey kid. He is currently setting up the screen for the meeting. Oh yeah y/n these are the recruits. I look at them both. Studying them both. They were one boy and one girl. I could remember their names from Tony and Nat's conversation last night, Wanda and Pietro. The girl had long dark brown wavy hair, Sage Green eyes, and pale skin. She wore a black dress that came to her mid-thigh. Wripped leg warmers and black boots.
The boy had silvery-blonde hair, pale skin and blue eyes. He wore a blue compressed shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. I could already tell what the pair were like by just studying how they looked and their outfits, I knew the boy must be sporty and he wasn't afraid to stand out and speak up. But the girl was different, quiet and almost afraid. They seemed alike but also different. Uh, let me introduce you to them since your early, y/n, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, Wanda and Pietro, y/n. I put my hand out for them to shake it. It's nice to meet you both. I smile at them both as they shake my hand. It's nice to meet you too we are happy to be here and Tony has told us a bit about you. says the boy as he shakes my hand. I can't believe Tony was talking about me to them lol. oh yeah y/n your new bedroom is ready so you can go see it after this. Tony says to me. oh okay, thank you.

*time skip to the meeting starting*

I sit down next to Nat. Tony talks about the recruits like their ages names powers and all that jazz to be honest I kinda zoned out. Y/N, Y/N Y/N. I hear someone yelling my name. Oh, yeah, huh, what? I reply to them. I was asking if you could show Wanda your room you will both be sharing it till her room is done, it's 5th-floor room 3. Tony says to me. Wait oh you mean right now, oh yeah of course let's go. I say spitting my words out my mouth fast not knowing he meant right away. Um ok, follow me, Wanda. She walks beside me as we make our way up to the room. So um how are you liking it here so far? I say to her trying to make small talk. Oh yeah, it's cool everything looks so expensive tho. She meddles with her rings while she talks. Oh yeah, I thought the same thing when I first came here it was only like a week ago as well. I say to her. Wait you've only been here a week? She says to me shocked. Yeah. I say laughing slightly. So how old are you Wanda I wasn't listening in the meeting.

Oh, I'm 15 same as Pietro we're twins what about you y/n?

I'm 13.

Oh, cool only 2 years apart then.

Oh yeah. I say shyly.

We get up to the room. I push the handle down and open the door.

Wow. I say more to myself than to her. The room was massive and I don't know which one of us was more shocked about it looking at this fancy.

'This room is amazing'. Wanda says to me. I know right I wasn't expecting it to be this nice. I then go and jump onto the bed now lying on it. Wow, this bed is so soft you need to come check it out. Wanda then does the same as me and lies down on the bed next to me. Omg, you're right it feels like a cloud. We lie there for a couple of minutes until Wanda says that we should talk and get to know each other since I wasn't listening to the meeting and she knows nothing about me. So where are you from? She says it to me. Oh, I'm from Russia but I've been in America for like 6 months what about you though?
I say back to her not knowing what question to ask her. I'm from Sokovia. How did you end up with the Avengers? She says her next question. Well the Avengers found me on the street vandalizing a wall, and well they had seen me out there all the time so they took me back to the tower and now I'm here. I say answering her question I don't wanna go into full detail but enough so she gets an answer to her question. Do you have any powers? I say to her. Yeah, I do I have telekinesis, energy manipulation and neuroelectric interfacing, what about you? Wow, she's powerful I think to myself. Yeah, I've got Telekinesis, mind reading, fast healing oh and I can fly and I have some supersoldier serum in me. I say it like it is normal and she sits there in awe. She finally gets some words out. Wow, that's amazing, your amazing, wait crap sorry that sounded weird. I just sit there and laugh at her becoming a stuttering mess. I tell her it's fine but that we should probably go downstairs for lunch.

Authors note - sooo i said i wasn't gonna carry on writing this story but like i did, and yeah i mean i already had most of this chapter done so i thought i may aswell finish it so yah.