7. 'TEARS ARE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FEARS'

I walked through the compound keeping my head down. walking from room to room. I make my way almost to the elevator now walking through the kitchen.
BANG! CRASH!
I fell to the floor, I had walked into someone. I look up to see the one and only Hawkeye. 'Hey kid are you okay'
He says to me. 'Oh yeah, I'm fine I'm so sorry hawkeye'. He lends out a hand which I take to get myself back up off the floor. 'It's fine kid and oh you can call me Clint by the way also are you ok you look like you've been crying' He said in a comforting voice. Um yeah no I'm fine I said back to him lying. LYING this is probably one of the only things the Red Room did that might have been somewhat useful to me. He then says ok and leaves to go to the living room. Finally woo thank God that's over. I then ran over to the elevator. Omg, can this get any worse? The elevator doors open and there are Nat and Tony. Great just great this is all I need.
'Oh hey y/n which floor are you going to' Tony says. 'Oh, 5th I'm going to Nat's room'. I walk into the elevator and stand in front of the two Avengers. Keep your head down I think to myself. No one needs to see my tears. Like they used to say in the red room 'tears are for those who have fears' and I do not have fears, fears are things that weak people have and I am not weak. 'You okay y/n' nat says to me. 'What, me?, oh yeah I'm fine'. Nat and Tony carried on talking about whatever they were on about before I got in the elevator.'God this lift is slow' I think to myself.
————————————————————————
Nat & Tony's talk in the lift-

'Yeah so there will be 2 new Avengers joining' Tony says to Nat. 'Oh really who, do I know them'. 'Yes you do actually, do you remember the Twins from the fight with Ultron?'
'Oh yeah, the ones with powers what were their names again'. Nat says clicking her fingers trying to remember their names. 'Wanda & Pietro Maximoff' Tony says as he pulls up their files on his iPad. 'Both 15 years' Tony says reading the files. 'Holy crap there young' Nat says. 'Yeah well, y/n's younger anyways they expected to be here by tomorrow they've been staying at Shield until everything was ready here so there will be a meeting tomorrow to introduce them and all that jazz'.
————————————————————————
After that y/n stopped listening-

Finally, the elevator was on the 5th floor. I practically ran to Nat's room. I just needed to let out my emotions without having all eyes on me or just people judging.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Finally peace.
Thoughts of what the bitchy therapist said played through my head over and over again. Tears streamed out of my eyes.
Drip by drip every year that came out of my eyes. I felt myself becoming weaker and weaker maybe I do have fears. I sat there in the bathroom in silence for about 5 minutes the only sound you could hear was my sniffles and muffled sobbing. All until there was a knock at the bathroom door. 'Y/n are you okay in there' It was nat. Ugh, I thought she went downstairs.
'Um yeah, everything fine' I try to say without a sob escaping from me. But it was too hard sobs escaped my mouth as I answered back. 'Y/n are you crying' Nat asks. 'No' I say as I sniffle.
'Y/n I'm coming in'. she opens the door which I thought I locked and walks in.
'Oh y/n' she says as she sees me crying on the bathroom floor back against the wall. She sits down in front of me facing me. 'Are you okay y/n' she asks me in a caring tone as she wraps her arms around me. 'Yeah, no, yeah oh I don't know Nat, I don't know this is the first time in..in ever I've been able to have emotions this is the first time I've cried, been angry, been happy and I haven't been punished for it. I haven't been told not to do it so I honestly don't know if I'm ok because I don't know how to feel'. I kinda shouted all that answer at her. Not because I was angry at her but because I was angry at the world and just at myself to be fair. At this point, we are now sat facing each other her hands over mine. My tears flooded my eyes.
'Yn you're allowed to cry and you're allowed to have feelings there's nothing wrong with that and even if you don't understand them and don't know how to control them you can always come to me' 
________________________________
•TIME SKIP •

It's now 11 pm and Nat spent the rest of the evening watching films on the bed. It's finally time to go to bed since tomorrow like Tony said there was a meeting with all the Avengers including even me. ________________________________

(AUTHORS NOTE: I wanted to leave it on a sort of positive note after a sad chapter so sorry bbys but have a good day/night <3)