6. THE BABYSITTING

•about 6 days later,•

all the 6 Avengers got called in for a mission. I weren't told about what it was about but it wasn't a high-risk case so I knew they would be fine.

Of course, the Avengers didn't leave me home alone they didn't trust you that much. They left me with Maria Hill agent of Shield, who works for the one and only Nick Fury.

I getting babysat by Maria. And trust me I wasn't happy about it. 'I can't believe they got me a babysitter' I whined.
'Trust me kid this isn't what I'd want to be doing on a Thursday afternoon'. 'Yeah yeah okay well I've got my stupid therapy session in 15 minutes so in going to the study room'. And with that, I walked over to the study room. The study room was a room the Avengers could use for their therapy sessions or any other sessions they had with people for example interviews.
This was my first-ever therapy session. And I still don't think I need to go to therapy.

•Time skip to the therapy session,•

'So y/n this is your first therapy session'.

I nodded not wanting to talk to the woman unless necessary.

'Well then for your first session, it will be very much of the basics'.
'We can start with talking about your past then okay'.

I nod again.

'So you're from Russia'.

I nod.

'You do know you're going to have to talk to me at some point right y/n'.

'okay and what' I say to her annoyed.

'well y/n in therapy it's about really expressing your feelings and to do so you need to talk'.

'If I wanted to talk to you about my feelings I would have already done it'.

She sighs as she sees we are not going anywhere in this therapy session.

'Y/n can you tell me about your past if not I'll just read your information charts'.

'Read the charts because I'm not telling you anything'.

'Very well then'.

She then started to read my charts aloud which for once I did not expect.

'Parents unknown'
'Taken to the Red room at 3 months'
'Given an involuntary hysterectomy at age 8'

'You don't need to read it out loud I already know what I went through' I said to her

'the age of 10 given to Hydra'
'Experimented of by Hydra & tested on'

'You can stop saying all that now' I say louder to her.

'Was broken out of Hydra at age 13'
'Lived on the streets for 6 months'

'JUST STOP' I yell at her. 'STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT' I yell again now on the verge of tears.

The woman keeps on listing things that I have gone through not listening to my yelling.

'STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT' I yell to the woman now my voice crackling due to my tears now streaming down my face.

'PLEASE PLEASE STOP IT' I say to the lady now tears pouring out of my eyes not being able to stop.

With that, the woman stops.
Then just with luck the bell for the end of the session rings.
I don't even say goodbye to the lady I just leave the room. I go out of the room and walk towards Nat Well Nat and I's room. But to get to the room you have to go through all the main rooms of the compound. I just hope Maria isn't in any of the rooms because I don't need anyone to see me crying. I don't know why but after the lady said all that I wasn't able to stop crying, my tears just kept coming out of my eyes. I mean yes I was sad really sad, to be honest, but I never cry usually.

(again a short chapter sorry)