Hubble Chocolate Factory

The factory crew searched high and low all night to find the plans for Mr. Hubble's new chocolate factory. The deceased, Mary, was already by then disposed of. By the next morning Mr. Hubble comes in to find that the documented folder was not found but they were able to get copies off of the main office computer.

An employee dressed in a chocolatier uniform approached Mr. Hubble quickly with the copied versions of his plans.

"Mr. Hubble sir, we were unable to locate the original folder, but we were able to print it out from the computer. Here they are."

Mr. Hubble looked at him with a slight attitude as he took the copies from him. He shook his head disappointed.

"Well, I guess since you couldn't find the original papers, you printed these out and then destroyed the computer, right?"

The chocolatier's eyes looked at him with a surprised look on his face. He started to become rather sweaty, rubbing his hands together before answering his question.

"No, I didn't destroy the computer."

"Then go back to the office and get it done!! I also want this place destroyed when we leave. Burn it!" Mr. Hubble yelled at the top of his lungs expecting more out of his crew. This was serious and needed to be handled accordingly.

The chocolatier shook slightly, walking away from him to go back to the main office.

Mr. Hubble was about to be on the run with some of his crew. There was going to be a new factory of his opened in Small Thread Ville. He had to leave this place due to people beginning to catch on to people in this town getting sick.

In just a couple of days he and his crew arrived in Small Thread Ville. The townsfolk were very receptive and welcoming to this new spin of hope coming to them in such a hard time. There were contracts and other deals that were made so fast within the town that soon Hubble Chocolate was in all the stores and restaurants. His chocolates were advertised on TV, and he gave out free samples for customers to try before they buy.

This factory breathed life back into the town again after many years of suffering without a lot of jobs and businesses crashing to the ground. There were tourists again that started to flood back into Small Thread Ville, waiting to get their hands on a piece of Hubble Chocolate.

Back at the new chocolate factory, you could hear the belts running hundreds of pieces of chocolates down to be packaged. In the room stood two lines of ten workers on each side who were to inspect the chocolate and get it packaged.

The machinery was rather loud, so they all had to wear ear plugs.

At the very top stood Mr. Hubble staring down at his crew who were working so diligently. He was very proud to see his dream back up and running again.

The same chocolatier from a couple days ago approached him.

"I suppose it was done then??" Mr. Hubble asked. He wanted to hear the correct answer.

"Yes, it has all been done. The computer, the old factory, all gone."

There was then a change in Mr. Hubble's mood as he smiled happy to hear it was all destroyed. There would be no evidence now to hold him on from his past and that lost folder would have been destroyed as well. This was fantastic.

"Great. You are now lead chocolatier. Please make sure my chocolate doesn't come out like shit. No one likes to eat that"

The chocolatier slightly smiled, happy that he was now a leader in the factory but stressed with the new responsibility.

"I will be in my own office thinking of some new chocolate ideas for this business. Please do your best and if you have any issues call me." Mr. Hubble then walked away heading back to his office. He had calls to respond back to about his chocolate and lots of plans to follow through with after. This was just the beginning of his new factory and wanted it to do well. So, well that he changed the name and his own so no one could find him.

He now had a new life, but little did he know a threat to his plan was on its way to town.