Fifty-Three

Haeyoon's POV

Haeyoon's POV

I'm currently standing in a field of dandelions. It feels like I've been here before, like a distant memory but I can't quite place it. "Yeona," I look around at the mention of the my old name.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Yeona," the voice says again. When I turn around I'm met with a familiar face, and I can't help but run towards the female. When I reach the woman I wrap my arms around her.

"Jennie." I breath as tears threaten to spill out. Jennie wraps her arms around me.

"Yeona, how?" I let her go and back up a couple of steps.

"I don't know, I don't remember." Jennie tilts her head sadly. "Wait, if I'm here and your here does that mean..." I trail off not really wanting to say it out loud. I try to sort through my memories to see what happened but I'm drawing a blank. I remember Jennie's funeral I remember standing at her grave, I also remember talking to Mi-ra but after that it's blank.

"Yeona," I blink at Jennie, she doesn't even know I changed me name.

"Yes." I whisper.

Jennie smiles widely as she lays her hand on my shoulder. "You shouldn't be here, he made a promise." Jennie shakes her head, "This wasn't supposed to happen." She says taking her hand from my shoulder and then grasping her chin with her fingers.

"Jennie, what are you talking about?" Jennie shakes her head.

"Tell me what you remember!" I blink at the female as I try to calm that panicking feeling in my chest.

"Um I remember going to your funeral. I remember um talking to Mi-ra." I speak sorting through what I remember. After talking with Mi-ra its like my memory was wiped. I shake my head, "I-I dont re-

And just like that everything comes flooding back, Jungah, the ambush, and my friends who was trying to fight back Jungah's band of assholes. My breathing comes fast as anger raises in me. I back away from Jennie as I feel my power shift into a bigger ball.

"Haeyoon you have to calm down." Jennie cautioned.

I look at my sister with disbelief, "My friends are risking their lives! They could be killed off as we speak, and I can't help them if I'm here! Even though I have no idea where here is." I mutter the last sentence under my breath.

"You brought yourself here, I just intersected you before-

Jennie stops mid-sentence which makes me perk up. "What do you mean intersected?" My heart races but not like before when I was panicking and angry. Jennie sighs and shakes her head. "Jennie, this isn't up to debate! I need to know, Mi-ra told me you was training to become a Guardian! Please tell me what you know!"

Jennie sighs again, "Fine, but we don't have much time." Jennie looks around like she's expecting someone to appear out of where ever we are. I'm still confused on what this place it it's so familiar but I'm drawing a blank.