[2]A class with love in air

Shubhman and his two friends know famously as Rahu and Ketu of Shubhman entered their physics class.

While Aniska and Deepika are yet slowing walking towards their class while chit-chatting. Soon they entered their physics class.

Aniska's POV:
I have just entered my physics class revealing nothing new that I am late to class.What more could have happened Professor blasted.

'Hey!! Aniska and Deepika again late for class.JUST HAVE SOME SHAME.GO Take Your seats.", Professor Avasthi shouted.

I and Deepika could do nothing but just sighed and went to their seats.Yeah for Best friend reasons we are made seat on different seats.

I seat alone so I came and relaxed on her bench while I heard the professor shout again.

"Hey!! Shubman and Rahu Ketu. You are here just to disturb my class. I have to change your seats for this semester. So Rahu Ketu take your seats one with Swati and another with Ragini. ANDDD The Boss take your seat with Aniska on the back.", Proffesor shouted making my heart skip a beat.

" B-But Professor if I am a problem to class then I must be made to seat in-front right.", Shubman said in a awkward voice.

"No seeing you all the time while teaching is irritating. Just-Go-Back.", Proffesor shouted again.

"Well then.", Shubman said and sighed.

Shubman POV:
Argh!! Why me. I just slowly moved towards my new bench and benchmate.

I noticed Harsh and Rohan controlling their laugh and it grew somewhat more anger in me.

I could do nothing but just wave at her getting a small and cold wave back.

Does she even has a heart or is she's heartless and people say they say she has a crush on me.

Aniska's POV:
All that I was able to see was Shubhman the first person I had a crush on is just moving more and more closser to me.

While my brain could already process nothing he had already moved close enough and waved at me and my cold introvert mind could do nothing but a small heartless wave.

Regreat, Regreat and Regreats.This regret could do nothing but just flood me into my imagination.

"Are you here??", Shubman said clicking his fingers right in front of my face.

"Umm yeah. what is it??", I replied.

Shubman's POV:
I heard her voice for the first ever time and could feel the introvert-ness till me. Her voice somewhat sounded healing and side-by-side it had a cold effect on it.

" Where are you lost?",she interogated. I clicked out of my thoughts and replied"Nothing, if you had a spare pen...?"

"Yeah I guess. Will Gel work??", she asked and I just replied with a hmm.

The more she talked to me I really felt even if she has a cold heart I occupy some space in it.

I guess enough hope you enjoyed.
Bye bye. Peace out!