Okay, show me.

I'm falling behind schedule nooooo :(

Thank you to my friend/sister for beta reading for me!! Love you!!

w

Cedric survives the night at the graveyard thanks to Herleif, now he has to endure punishments from the new Defense Against the Dart Arts teacher as a witness.

~~~~

It's the third week of term now in their Seventh and final year in Hogwarts, Cedric and Herleif sat in a hidden corner studying their own subjects for their essays and other important things to dwell on. Herleif scrunches his face at the story of how Quintapeds were made, couldn't they... talk it out or something instead of transfiguring each other?

"So then what happen after that?" Cedric ask, still reading a book about Concealment Charms as per the suggestion of Bill Weasley. "Well The McCliverts gets killed by their own creations."

Cedric thought about the story and had the same conclusion with his boyfriend, stupid rivalries makes up the stupidest wars. He lets out a sigh and starting scratching his arm while still flipping through the book.

"Ow."

Cedric hisses from the jolt of pain. "You alright?" Herleif turns to Cedric while the book was still in his hand. "Of course I am, just an allergic reaction." He laughs it off and turns away to put on something that the other couldn't see.

"I have Dittany with me you know."

"It's already healed so don't worry." He laughs it off but the area gets more inflamed. Herleif glares at the taller Hufflepuff.

"Cedric Amos Diggory." There it is.

Herleif closes his book and crosses his arms after putting the book on the table, glaring suspiciously as he detects  some sort of concealment charm casted upon his significant other.

"Show me right now or else I'm going force you to." Herleif tilts his head.

"But your going to be mad." Cedric tries to reason.

"Not until I find out what caused it." 

"Knowing you, you're going to kill."

"Okay, show me. So I can justify on it."

Damn Slytherins.

Cedric deflates as he knows that he can't win an argument with his boyfriend. He rolls up his sleeves slowly facing the other once more and putting down the charms, revealing a scar saying; 'I am no witness.' in his handwriting.

Herleif starts to see red as he inspect the marks left on the palms then something clicks about last week when Cedric had a meeting with the new Defence teacher. "Did Umbridge give you this?" He demands an explanation and Cedric only nods but then panics when Herleif stood up and stormed out the library.

Once outside, Cedric calls after Herleif, trying to stop him from getting expelled. "Leaf, hon, please. Calm down and lets just talk." He shook his head. "I don't care, she's getting fired. Alive or dead."

Oh boy, this is going to be a long day and it's only the third week!