𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒

It was 7 in the morning Princess Anna was having a sound sleep in her castle. But someone decided to irritate her who is none other than her elder brother Choi Beomgyu.

Going near her, taking a glass of water in his hand the 23 years old boy poured water on the 21 years old girl. The princess screamed and woke up.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...what just happened" Anna screamed and saw her brother laughing.

"I was calling you but you didn't wake up so I had to do this" The elder says while laughing. "You can't even let me sleep peacefully" fake cries the princess and wipes the imaginary tears.

Beomgyu makes a disgusted face. "What?" Anna asked. "Go change your clothes and come down to have breakfast. Mom and Dad are waiting for you" he says and leaves.

Getting from the bed princess you went to the bathroom and freshened yourself up. You wore

After dressing yourself up you went downstairs

After dressing yourself up you went downstairs. All the maids and workers bow in respect. You gave them a warm smile.

Princess Anna has always been kind to their kingdom's people. She has a very calm,sweet and cheerful nature. Not only her but their whole family was like this.That's why people of their kingdom love them.

"Good Morning Mom and Dad" you said while while taking a seat beside your brother.

"Good Morning Sweetheart" replies her Dad. "We have a very good news for you Anna and we know you'll be very happy" says her mother.

"What's that Mom!!! Tell me already" you said being excited.

"We have arranged your marriage with the elder son of King Jeon and you'll be going to their kingdom after two days to get accustomed with their people and will eventually get to learn the duties and responsibilities of a Queen" said her father while munching on his food.

Your smile dropped upon hearing the news.

You always wanted to marry a man whom you love. You wanted to choose the love of your life yourself and after hearing this news you were feeling insane. You couldn't believe that your parents agreed to this marriage before asking your consent. This somehow hurt your feelings.

You were drowned in your thoughts when your mother called you. "Anna where are you lost? What are you thinking? Are you perhaps not happy with the news?" asked your mom. You don't know what to say. You were feeling as if words are stuck in your throat. "No I- I am ha-happy" you managed to reply while giving them a weak smile. "So I'll take that as a Yes" said your father. You just nodded. "I'm done eating" you said while getting up. Beomgyu noticed that you're not ok so he followed you to your room.

Getting inside your room you locked the door. Tears were threatening to fall and you didn't try to stop them. In a fraction of seconds you became a crying mess. Then you heard a knock on the door. You didn't want anyone to see you like this so you aggressively wiped your tears and opened the door. Beomgyu's eyes softened when he saw you. He could understand that you're not feeling ok. He pulled you in his embrace. You couldn't hold yourself and started crying in his embrace while holding him close to you. He's the only person who always motivated and cheered you up whenever you felt low. He patted your back and made you sit on the bed.

"Why, why did they do this to me? Why?" you said while crying. "I wish I could answer to your question but..." he said in a sad tone.

"Don't I have the right to choose my life? At this point I'm going to marry a person whom I doesn't know. I don't even know that how will he treat me. What will happen if he's a bad person?" you said to her brother feeling scared.

"I don't think he'll be bad because as per as I know many princesses of other kingdoms are after him. But he chose you. And I don't think our father will marry you off to a bad person" Beomgyu said. You found logic in his words.

"Whatever it is I just want to be happy" you said. "You'll be happy, I'll make sure that you'll be happy" he said while giving you a faint smile.

Time skip~

In the evening you started packing your belongings because you knew that these two days will pass in a blink of an eye. You pretended to be happy but deep down you were the saddest. Beomgyu tried to keep you happy.

Why I am thinking the negative part? It may happen that he is a good guy, he'll treat me well. Anna think positive think positive. You tried to motivate yourself.

Meanwhile at Jeon Kingdom ~

"I can't believe that Princess Anna is going to marry me. I am the happiest man in the world" said Prince Jeonghan to his younger brother, Jungkook while they were having dinner.

Jungkook just ignored his words and continued eating.

Jungkook was always cold towards his family. But it isn't his fault. His parents rather step-parents never treated Jeonghan and Jungkook equally. They always prioritized and privileged Jeonghan because they were there own child. They gave Jungkook all the luxuries Jeonghan had but failed to treat Jungkook as Jeonghan. Despite being loved my his elder brother, he never got the parental affection a child needs. Moreover though Jeonghan loved Jungkook but Jeonghan always had attitude and superiority complex which Jungkook didn't like so they were not close as brothers should.

"Jungkook as you know that your brother is going to get married so after his marriage I'll look forward to your marriage " said King Jeon. Jungkook nodded. He wasn't interested in all this so he just nodded.

After having his dinner he went to the balcony.

He felt lonely. No one was there for him when he needed someone to comfort him. He looked at the dark night sky where the cold white Moon rose. The whole universe scattered above him.Tears started forming in his eyes. People always judged him but no one wanted to know the reason behind his cold nature.

He wiped his tears and went to bed.

"I wish I find someone who will give her everything to me". He said to himself and went to his dreamland.

________________________

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔~
𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔.