𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠

In evening at Jeon's kingdom

Jungkook was sitting on a couch. When you entered the room. He didn't notice you at first as he was reading something important but after few seconds he saw you.

"You need anything Anna? What brings you here?" asked Jungkook in a calm tone giving you a smile.

"Nothing I was just feeling bored in my room so I thought to meet you" you said.

"Okay then let me take you to somewhere" he said while getting up and came towards you.

"No no it's fine you can do your work. I'll just roam around" you said.

"I can do my work later. It's my duty to keep you happy. Let's go" he said.

"No Jungkook It's fi-" he cut you off by putting his finger on your lips.

You felt a ticklish feeling in your stomach. Yes they were butterflies. No no the whole zoo were partying in your stomach. You felt goosebumps. You cheeks became red.

"Am I making you shy Anna?" Jungkook asked teasingly making you embarrassed. You were about to go but he held your hand and pulled you towards him.

"Hey are you mad on me? I'm sorry okay I was just teasing you" Jungkook said

"I--no need to say sorry let's just forget. You take me wherever you want" said the Princess.

"Umm let me think, what do you think about library?" He asked you.

"Wooohooo that will be great, for whom are you waiting let's go" you said.

He laughed at your cuteness and hold your hand to take you to the library.

You suddenly remember about his injured arm. You decide to ask him.

"Umm Jungkook" you said and he looked at you. "What happened to your hand?" you asked.

"I-i ju-just got hurt while practicing for warfare, nothing serious just a few cuts" after few seconds of silence he spoke.

You felt hurt. Though he was injured you felt hurt. Your heart started paining. You were really worried about him.

You took his hand into yours. Caressed a little bit. "Don't worry it'll heal soon. Did you change your bandage in the afternoon?" you asked.

"I tried to change but couldn't with one hand" he said while looking down.

"You could've told me then. First let me change your bandage then we'll go to the library ok?" you asked.

"Okay Thanks Anna" he said while giving you his bunny smile.

"Where's the first aid box?" you asked

"It is in my room, on my bed" he answered.

"Okay you sit on the couch I'll bring it" you said while going.

He sat and watch your disappearing figure. Nobody made him feel the you made him feel. It's like you've done a black magic on him. He couldn't stop thinking about you.

"Do I like her" Jungkook thought in his mind.

He couldn't find the answer. He decided that he'll just wait for a few days to understand his own feelings.

He was in his thoughts when you came back. You saw him zoning out. Going near him to sat beside him. That's when he came in his senses.

"Give me your hand" you said while extending your hand.

He placed his hands on yours. You then placed it in your lap and opened the bandage being extra careful. You slowly opened the bandage. Your eyes softened upon seeing the condition of his hand. You had thrown the old bandage in the dustbin and did the essentials. Then you slowly wrapped his hand with a fresh new bandage.