[3]An invitation

Someone's POV:
The college slid into a break. Everyone rushing around with skates on and people moving around

In the sense a rush. Shubman, Harsh and Rohan were moving into the canteen. While, Shubman was describing his first day with new benchmate.

"She has a pretty cold heart but she is must be good to people who is good her.", Shubman said.

' Using your psychological skills over a girl.", Rohan said smirking.

"I guess someone's falling", Harsh said sarcastically.

" I-It's nothing like that I was just explaining.", Shubman replied.

Shubman,Harsh and Rohan were discussing when someone announcing something and walking through the corridor in front of canteen came to them.

" An invitation!
An invitation!
An invitation!", the person exclaimed.

Rohan: "What is this? ",Rohan said Turning the poster in a way rectifing what that is.

"We solemnly invite you to the birthday of Rahul. Venue-ee hmm it's written here. What's it "Coffing: A luxury hotel". On 5th of October. From 6 pm onwards.", Shubman said reading the poster.

" Ahh this is the birthday of Aniska's past bestfriend.", Harsh said

" Past bestfriend who's that", Shubman said With a huge question tag on his face.

"Arre he's her past bestfriend they were really good friends in school and they also came to same college. But before entering to college they fought for some reason and the scar of that fight is still on their friendship.", Rohan said.

" Was there really just a fight behind the reason of this.", Shubman interogated.

"We don't really know everyone says so.", Harsh replied

"What is it with people, they say many things but I think the reason is something else.", Shubman said.

"Why do you want to put your head into it?", Rohan said getting irritated on the topic.

"Just like that. Let's go to this party. What's the date today.", Shubman said equally showing no interest.

" 4th October", Harsh said ."This means the party is Tommorow.", Rohan said.

"Yeahhh. Exactly!!", Shubman exclaimed.

"Argh let's discuss it later am feeling very hungry bro. Let's go."Harsh said Pushing Shubman and Rohan from behind

That's it for today. Hope you liked it.
Bye bye. Peace out!!