Oc Description

Pictures are not mine
All rights go to James Cameron

Na'vi language
English
Flashbacks

( picture not mine, didn't find one better so yeah)

Name : Vineya Augustines
Age (now) : 18
Family: Mother (Grace Augustines)
              Father ( unknown)

Other carakters :

Tsu'tey 19
Neytiri 18
Sylwanin 16 ( † )
Jake 19

~Grace had had her daughter 2 years before she came to pandora. Grace was so in love with the culture of the Omaticaya that she even gave her child an Na'vi name : Vineya. She grew up there, with the locals also called Na'vi. She learned the Na'vi language at her mother's school. She befriended Neytiri, Sylwanin, and Tsu'tey. However, as Sylwanin was not very enthusiastic about the school and left it. One day she and some other teenage hunters set fire to one of the bulldozers. They were chased by some Marines to the school building, where they sought refuge with Grace. The Marines shot first Sylwanin and then the others in front of Neytiri's eyes while still on the doorstep. This sealed the end of the school. And the end of a good friendship.
The older Vineya got the more she forgot about the time with her old friends, She knew that she would probably have to go back to Earth at some point. Therefore, she tried to forget everything and concentrate on the essence. From year to year she became colder towards people.