Chapter 3

I went out of my link and went under the shower. After this I went in my room sitting on my bed. I listened to music and began to clean my room. I noticed only after some time that my mother was standing at the door and watching me. I took my headphones off and look to her.
"you need something?"
"Well, since you just left, I thought I'd tell you the news too.
"And that would be?"
"We're going to a forest tomorrow, we're going to take Norm and Jake with us, I'd ask you to keep an eye on Jake."
"fine.. Anything else?"
"uh you know there going to watch us right"
"hmp what else, well at least we're away from these horny idiots"
My mother couldn't help laughing. I put my headphones back on and continued to clean up my room. Under my bed was a box. Not just any box. It was a box that all reminisced about my friends from the village at the time. The dust covered the lid of the box with a layer. I blew down the dust and opened it hesitantly. I wasn't quite sure if it was a good idea, but I did. It feels kind of right. In the box we're some pictures of my 'friends' and me. I smiled so bight in the picture were me and Tsu'tey were. I kinda hate this Foto. And there was this necklace he made for me. It's pretty yes and I like it but I'm scared to wear it again. It meant much to me but after the accident I didn't want to remember. I suppressed everything I knew about them. Everything that had ever meant anything to me. I couldn't hold back tears as I held the picture of us and the necklace he gave me at that time. Once again, I didn't notice how my mother came into the room. She took my headphones and I looked her in the eye. That was the first time in years that I cried in front of her. She took me in her arms and I cried bitterly.
She stroked my back and held my head with her other hand.
"Oh my darling... It's going to be ok. I know it hurts, I know. Calm down and we'll go to dinner."
I nodd and slowly began to calm down. I put my headphones back on and went to dinner with her. The food didn't look so great, peas with mashed potatoes and meatballs. Well, yummy couldn't be anything better. I thought sarcastic. I didn't eat much, it doesn't taste good. I put away my tablet and went to my room The box disappeared again under my bed, only the necklace and the picture lay on my bed shakily I took the necklace in my hand. I put them in my pants pocket. I walked out of my room, grabbed an exo-mask and went out to the avatars, or rather mine. I put the necklace around my avatar's neck. Somehow it gave me a good feeling. I stood there for a while until I went back.

~next day~

We flew with Trudy in her helicopter. When we arrived at our destination, we landed. One of the Guy with a gun. Jake also had one.
"Put the gun down, you're making me nervous" my mother said to him with he did. We walk a bit around. I was all over again I missed the forest I missed it verry much. As some Anurai's swing through the trees. So wunderfoll.( You know the monkeys?)
Jake put his gun up to them ready to shoot them
"Put your gun down, you baby, they're not dangerous" I said while I gave him a mad glare.
"ok ok sorry" he said while He admired the beauty of Pandora
My mother came to me
"You know that they were most likely watching us."
"yeah I know... I don't really care"
"if you say so"

Wait were is Jake? Can't you leave this idiot alone for a few seconds? What a Skxawng!
I looked around he was playing with plants. But as all of them dig in the earth we saw Angtsik (Hammerhead, yk these dinasore looking animals)
It's roaring angry and jake lifts his gun up.
"don't! Jake!" I said out loud, trying to put his gun down. My mother ran along with Norm.
"Don't shoot! Don't shoot you'll piss him off" my mother yelled at him.
"it's already pisst off!" he yelled back at her
"Jake that arm is to thick!" I yelled now at him
"it's a territorial threat display don't run or hell charge" my mother yelled to him.
"so what do I do we do, dance with it?"
"wouldn't be smart, Skxawng" I said more to myself than to him
"just hold your ground!" my mother warned him. The Angtsik run a bit trowhats us Jake did the same to him.