(SMG34) Working With the Enemy - Chapter 1: Triple Threat

A/N - Welcome to a brand new start of "Working With the Enemy", my SMG34 story revamped! This is going to function a lot like canon SMG4, with comedic scripts and a more solid narrative

A/N - Welcome to a brand new start of "Working With the Enemy", my SMG34 story revamped! This is going to function a lot like canon SMG4, with comedic scripts and a more solid narrative. It'll take a bit longer than the old version for the romance to start, but I'm hoping to establish the characters as they are before the relationship. A lot of characters plan to be used from SMG4. There's no set cast. The original version of this fanfiction was written After Anime Arc and Pre-YouTube Arc, so several versions of the characters will match their characteristics from that time period. SMG3 had yet to return, so his personality is very much in line with Vintage/Classic SMG4. With that out of the way, enjoy!

Love y'all
🍡🍓 StrawbearyBoba 🍓🍡
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Normal is a word that simply doesn't describe the lives of the denizens in the Mushroom Kingdom. Fighting off crazed idiots every so often, running errands for a needy Princess Peach, and everything always having a dash of risqué activity to it lends to one molding in with the scene, accidentally or on purpose.

That is not the case for SMG4. Surprisingly through his time in the Kingdom, he hasn't gotten any less annoyed with the activities that take place in this crazy place. However, he accepts everything as it is, and only hopes to get through one day without anything absurd happening to him. To achieve this goal he often shuts himself in his room, making videos day in and day out. Only really leaving if he finds he needs to get some fresh air, or something nefarious is afoot.

This goal is seldom accomplished. In the middle of editing one of his comedic videos. Deep in concentration in the darkness of his bedroom he toils away on his Youtube quest. All alone, accompanied only by the sound of his labored breaths and clicking of his computer mouse. Needless to say he's on a hair trigger. He doesn't even notice when his door opens, and someone silently slips into his room. The figure sneaks closer to SMG4 as his eyes practically bulge out of his skull at his laptop screen.

"Um, SMG4?" Luigi asked wearily, tapping on SMG4's shoulder with a shaky arm. As if awoken from a trance, he jumps up and whirls around to face the green italian.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT— Oh! Luigi, it's you! What's up?" SMG4's blood-shot eyes and sneer immediately switched to sparkling eyes and a wide smile. He looked around confused only to find Luigi cowering behind a chair.
"No need to hide, man. Sorry if I scared ya, you know how I can be when I'm making my videos.." SMG4 scratched the back of his head apologetically.

Luigi crept from behind the chair and straightened himself up. "If it's not too much trouble... can you buy me a new gaming chair??" SMG4 raised his eyebrow.
"What happened to your old one?" Luigi chuckled awkwardly, "Y'see... it kinda..."