(Old) The Amazing Meticulously Thought Out Plan

Sriracha unties the four villains with anger, as she never did like releasing hostages.

Queen Sriracha: "Alright you uncultured swines, I'm releasing you for ONE HOUR to come up with your master plan. Once an hour passes, you'd better be on your way."

Sriracha slams the dungeon doors shut, startling most of the villains with her uncanny strength, must be all the peppers.

SMG3: "I'll make the greatest plan for you my beautiful queen!"

Bowser: "This is a load of bullshit."

XF996: "Come on guys, we should make 'hour' NEW PLAN! HAHAHAHAH!!"

Enzo: "I want to die."

XF996: "You'd better lighten up! Before she 'dies' (dyes) the floor with our blood!"

Enzo: "I'd prefer that than listen to your horrible puns all day, Xbox!"

SMG3: "Come on, guys! We need to make our amazing plan!! Any ideas?"

Bowser: "I thought we'd be using your plan..."

SMG3: "We are!"

Bowser: "Then why are you asking for ideas?"

SMG3: "Who the fuck said I wouldn't steal what you said, idiot."

Enzo: "Thats true! A great villain always steals!"

SMG3: "Yeah, I AM a great villain, aren't I?"

XF996: "You sure are, best friend! But a little narcissistic! You should get that fixed!"

SMG3: "Someone should fix your character development. Alright... any ideas?"

XF996: "We sneak into the castle!"

SMG3: "Already tried that. Failed horribly."

Enzo: "You guys just jumped the fence! We should sneak in through the plumbing!"

SMG3: "Fucking disgusting."

Bowser: "Oh! Idea! We pretend we've been caught again, and then Xbox and Enzo pretend they're guards taking us to another big, scary, dark, horrible dungeon!"

SMG3: "PERFECT! Good thing I thought of it!"

Bowser: "*sigh* Some character quirks never change..."

XF996: "Wow! It only took us 20 minutes to come up with that amazing plan! What do we do now?"

Enzo: "Calling Sriracha would make the most sense..."

Bowser: "No way! I'm not about to listen to her blab on for another exposition trip!"

XF996: "Then lets have a story time and pretend its not filler just to make this chapter longer!"

Enzo: "Yeah, I guess. For once he came up with something good."

SMG3: "He's come up with many great plans, but once again... *cough* kicked off the show *cough*."

XF996: "Oh! I want to know about what happened when you and Bowser first snuck into the prince's palace!"

Enzo: "Wouldn't that make this portion of the episode not filler since it counts as backstory for new viewers?"

XF996: "Shut the fuck up, Enzo."

Bowser: "Damn."

SMG3: "Uh, okay? So anyway! Last time we snuck into Prince Citrus' castle, we got caught up in a fight, against a guard!"

XF996: "Oooh!! What happened next?"

SMG3: "I got beat the fuck up."

Enzo: "By one guard? Sad. It takes at least 10 police officers to catch me!"

Bowser: "Yeah? Well, the Mushroom Kingdom guard are weak!"

Enzo: "We'll see about that."

SMG3: "So anyway! Then, the prince saw what utter pummeling I was given, decided I wasn't worth the trouble and sent me on my way."

Enzo: "Pfft. So you literally gave up? Because the Prince himself was so unintimidated?"

SMG3: "Shut up."

Bowser: "Basically that, yeah. Essentially he's going after the Prince just due to his obsession with the Queen... which is concerning."

XF996: "Yeah! I remember back then you were obsessed with SMG4!"

SMG3: "I still am! I'm obsessed because I'm going to fucking kill him one day for catching me stealing his ide— I mean accusing me of stealing his ideas!"

Enzo: "Then how would you explain your obsession with Sriracha?"

Queen Sriracha: "He's obsessed with me because I'm more evil than him, then again, who isn't?"

Bowser: "WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET BACK HERE!?!"

Queen Sriracha: "Just now, your time is up! Now GET OUT!"

SMG3: "Yes, my queen!"

Bowser: "Ugh, come on guys."

XF996: "It's been awhile since I've been on an evil trip! I hope I don't go overboard."

Enzo: "Me too, we don't need any oceans of blood to clean up."

[Caption: Each of the villains make their exit to the kingdom, except Sriracha of course. She's currently planning something else. I wonder what it is?]
____________________________________

Alrighty! This was slightly shorter than the last one, but I wanted to get on with the story and add more background information! Next chapter is

"The Astounding Execution Of The Plan From Last Episode"