🌊 | 7 - Two left feet | 💨

Sanemi didn't expect Giyuu to be much fun. The whole idea of coming to a place like the entertainment district was supposed to help distract them from everything that had been going on, and give Sanemi a good excuse to get wasted. But judging by Giyuu's state... He was definitely going to be the one driving.

"Oh my god, you're absolutely hammered!" He laughed, watching from the side as Giyuu flung himself around to the music. Sweat was dripping down his forehead, making his dark hair cling to his skin. His cheeks were flushed pink, and every few seconds he kept looking over at Sanemi with a massive, drunken grin on his face.

Seeing him like this was refreshing. There wasn't one moment all night where he wasn't smiling, and Sanemi was loving it.

I'm glad I'm sober, I want to remember this tomorrow morning...

"Heyyyy Sanemii!" Giyuu bounced over to him, his ponytail swinging as he came. "Cmon, don't be boring, come daance!"

Before he could object, Sanemi found himself being dragged out from his little corner into the thick of the club. Giyuu giggled like a schoolgirl and did a little twirl, swinging Sanemi's arms around madly.

"WHOOOO!!" He threw his head back and laughed hysterically as the spin concluded, stumbling right into Sanemi's chest. Luckily Giyuu was caught before he toppled over... Sanemi's face went even redder than Giyuu's when he realised that he had him in a nosedive.

He smirked and snaked his arms around Sanemi's neck. "Woooo, you're strong!" Giyuu giggled, his voice uncharacteristically high. Still being held up by his companions embrace, he began idly poking and prodding at his arms, feeling his solid muscles.

"Damnn, where'd you get these?" Giyuu kept on pinching at his biceps, making Sanemi chuckle softly.

They stood back up, Sanemi holding Giyuu upright with one arm. Turning around to the water dispenser, he filled a cup and shoved it into Giyuu's hand.

"Drink up, dummy."

"But whyyy!" Giyuu whined. "It's so earlyy, and I'm not even drunk!" A pout formed on his lips and Sanemi rolled his eyes.

"Yes you are, we can keep dancing if you like but you're not allowed anymore drinks."

Giyuu stuck out his bottom lip. "Fiiinee, I'll drink the stupid dumb water." He swiftly downed the cup and threw it over his shoulder towards the bin... Instead, it hit Sanemi square between the eyes before falling to the ground. With a wide grin, Giyuu's drunk eyes sparkled at his companion.

"DID IT GO IN THE BIN? DID IT?" He looked around to see where the cup went as Sanemi watched with tears of laughter in his eyes. Kicking the cup of out Giyuu's sight, he went to lead him back onto the floor.

"Yes, it went straight in Giyuu!" He grumbled playfully, rubbing his forehead. Giyuu cheered and leant on Sanemi's shoulder, obnoxiously bragging about his perfect aim.

"OH MY GOD SANEMI!" Giyuu pinched his arm. "I KNOW THAT GUY! HE'S OUR TEACHER!"

Sanemi's jaw dropped as he saw Shinjuro Rengoku (the history teacher) dancing with his wife, Ruka. Instantly Giyuu whipped out his phone and began snapping blurry pictures of the pair, but was rudely interrupted by Sanemi.

"Hey! Give the man some privacy!" He grimaced and Professor Rengoku twirled around with his ass in the air. "Gimme that-"

With a rough snatch and a whine of protest from Giyuu, Sanemi deleted the pictures. The blue-haired boy rolled his eyes and poked his cheek.

"You're noo fun!" He complained. Sanemi scoffed and smirked.

"Shut up, you could get in trouble if you leak those, I'm just looking out for you."

Giyuu's blue eyes widened and he blinked up at Sanemi, staring at him through thick, dark lashes.

"You're looking out for me?" He sniffled, suddenly becoming very emotional. "That's SO nice! You're so nice, I love you Sanemiiii!"

Giyuu let out a wail and threw himself onto him, knocking them both to the floor. Sanemi's eyebrows raised slightly at Giyuu's slurred-out words, and his insides felt frozen.

Don't you dare fall for him... He cursed himself mentally as he helped Giyuu back to his feet. Don't you fucking dare...

"Okay, I think you've had enough fun for tonight." Sanemi said softly, his voice low and slightly shaky. Giyuu was still sobbing uncontrollably as they left the club; clearly this was what he meant when he warned Sanemi about his drunk self.

"... I don't wanna go home, I hate that house!" He wailed, throwing himself against Sanemi's shoulder with a single dramatic motion. Wondering how to comfort the distraught man, he replayed the scene he saw earlier in his head...

Shinobu had patted him on the head...

Hesitantly, he placed a hand on the shorter boy's head and rubbed it gently. Giyuu's sniffling stifled for a moment, and he looked up at Sanemi with wide, gaping eyes. Confusion and anger swam within their murky depths. Despite his expression being clouded by booze, the white-haired boy could see the pain within it as Giyuu whispered up at him:

"You remind me of him a lot, yknow. Of Sabito."

...

A/N: I hate myself

864 words