─── nine

On the thread of the heart, O beloved,
I have written yours, yeah your name alone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Willow was doing her assignment that night in the common room. No people were there except her. But, she liked the peace. Willow's thoughts were once again filled with Harry. Indeed, this year was kinda rough for them. But, she can't believe the fact that whatever happens, she gets back to him.

Speak of the devil, Harry quietly snuck of his room and sat beside Willow, who acknowledged the presence.

The duo sat in silence. It wasn't awkward, though.

"I'm sorry, Willow." Harry broke the silence after a few minutes as Willow dropped her quill and looked at him.

"I'm really sorry about that night... I... I totally lost my mind that night. " he hesitated a bit. Willow kept her hand above his hand in assurance as she gave him a small smile to continue. "Yes, I accept it that was drenched in jealousy that night. Very much. And I'm clear about my feelings now. Hereafter, I will not confuse you. "

Willow gave him a fake smile as her heart ached. Harry likes Cho. That was it. Willow want to run away and not embarrass herself.

"I don't like Cho." Willow frowned as she opened her mouth to talk, but Harry didn't leave her. "Please, listen to me once." Willow went silent as she listened to him.

"I don't know how come I didn't realize these many days, that the girl I admire is right in front of me, but still I was searching outside." Willow's heart skipped a beat as her doe eyes stared him.

"Wha--- what?" She felt like air got knocked out of her lungs.

"Yeah. What I said is true, " he admitted with a small smile. "I like you, Willow."

Finally! All of her tears and crying were answered. After two fucking years, Harry James Potter realized that Willow Hope Lupin is not just a friend, but more than a friend to him. She couldn't believe her own ears. Harry James Potter has developed feelings for Willow Hope Lupin?

"And, when I saw you in that dress..." he said with a chuckle, which once again made her heart flutter Willow. "Looking so beautiful.. I really wished it was me instead of him. "

Willow's face was now similar to a tomato. She was in a deep shade of red, and her stupid heart was pacing as if it was hogwarts express train.

"I felt like the dress was too much and... I felt like I didn't deserve that, " Willow said with a weak chuckle.

"You looked perfect that night, Willow... " Harry said softly. Willow's eyes teared up a little as she played with her fingers anxiously. Harry noticed it as he held her hand and softly caressed it.

"I never felt like these to anyone, Willow. You're the first girl. " Willow felt special as she smiled through her tears.

"I like you as well, Harry," she confessed as Harry's eyes lit up in surprise. Of course, he didn't expect her to like him back. Blind Harry.

"Wha--"

"Yeah," she said with a soft chuckle and wiped her tears. " I like you." Harry couldn't stop smiling.

"I will never hurt you, Willow." Harry said. "I promise," Harry said as Willow interlaced her pinky with him. "I promise, as well,"

"So... will you -"

"Yes, I would love to," Willow interrupted his sentence as Harry laughed a little and stared at her with fond eyes.

"So desperate to be my girlfriend, Lupin?" Harry asked cockily as Willow rolled her eyes playfully.

"Says the guy who can't handle his jealousy whenever he sees me with other guys" Willow teased him as Harry nodded his head with a smile.

"Well, yeah. I don't like when people gawk at you, " Harry accepted as Willow smirked arrogantly. "I'll be fine if people look at you genuinely, but," he paused and shrugged.

"I get it, jealousy Harry"

"Seriously? Jealousy Harry?"

"Do you prefer four eyed or Jealousy Harry?" Willow asked playfully.

"Well, I prefer boyfriend Harry," he said as he gave her a smug smile. Willow couldn't stop the smile that was displayed on her lips. She lowered her head and looked at their intertwined hands.

Finally.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Day 1 of being Harry's girlfriend.

Willow and Hermione were in the great hall as they waited for Harry and Ron to come.

"Those useless gits are once again late. I'm telling you, it's Ron who woke up late today, " Hermione stated as she saw her best friends entering the great hall, bickering to each other.

Once they reached, they sat opposite the girls. Harry's gaze met Willow's as he winked at her esoterically. Willow's eyes widened as she looked at Hermione, who was arguing with Ron. She smiled in relief.

"So, what's today's plan?" Ron asked.

"Well, we have got Potions, trans--"

"Hermione, I.. well, Willow and I've got something to say. " Harry started off as Ron eyed suspiciously.

"You and Will?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. Willow nodded her head with a smile as hear rushed to her cheeks. Hermione, being the brightest witch, she figured it out.

"OH MY MERLIN! ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER?!" The whole hall became silent as everyone's eyes were on her. Hermione's face burnt as she looked down and muttered a small sorry. Once people minded their own business, Hermione looked at Willow and Harry.

"Seriously?"

"Wait, so Harry finally realized his feelings?" Ron asked for clarification as Willow nodded her head. Ron's eyes widened in excitement as he grinned.

"Oh, finally! "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ik that it's so soon, but patience, honey

Ik that it's so soon, but patience, honey. Lot more drama to come *sips tea* (though I hate tea). So, how was thic chapter?

Your thoughts? Votes?

Stay safe, my hun!
With love,
Tunee <33