── seventeen

You made my darkness glow. You humbled my ego and made it bend and bow

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Willow woke up as she looked at the unfamiliar surroundings and later relaxed once she remembered the previous day's events. She felt a warm arm around her waist as her back was pressed against someone's chest, who was Harry. She slowly turned around and looked at his peaceful sleeping face.

It was such a lovely sight.

She softly intertwined hands with him as she gave a feathery kiss on his hands and snuggled closer to him. Harry smiled sleepily as he, too, pulled her closer to him. Her face was buried against his chest as she could hear his heartbeat.

His heart was racing so fast. She looked up in awe to see Harry looking at her with tired eyes.

"You're heart's beating fast, Harry.. " she muttered as Harry tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear and nodded his head.

"Yeah... that's because of you," he mumbled in his sleep and closed his eyes to sleep again. Willow's cheeks went red as she hid her face by snuggling closer to Harry's chest. The sound of his heartbeat felt so comforting, more than muggle musics.

"I like this.." she mumbled as she heard a 'what' from Harry.

"I like this... the current us. " She felt Harry kissing the side of her neck sweetly, which tickled her a bit.

"It's tickling.." she whispered, afraid someone might hear them.

"I don't care. You're my lowie, forgot that already?" Willow once again looked up to meet his green eyes, which were already staring at her.

"How can I forget that, Mr. Jealousy Harry?" Harry gave her a deep chuckle as Willow smiled cheekily.

"I want to kiss you right now," Harry whispered as his gaze was now fixed on her lips.

"Then, kiss me," Willow said.

"But, I didn't brush my teeth," Harry stated as Willow rolled her eyes before clutching his tee shirt with her fist.

"I don't care," With that, she pulled him in a kiss as Harry laughed at her urgency.

As usual, the kiss started off as an innocent one, but it didn't continue with that. Harry hovered over her body as he balanced above her using one of his arms and the other caressing her cheek. Whereas Willow's hands were wrapped around his neck.

The kiss was rough, and it was sweet at the same time. It was their third kiss, and Willow was in cloud nine. She never thought the boy she loved would have feelings for her, hug her, cuddle with her, and make out with her like this.

She was really happy.

Willow slightly opened her eyes to see fog formation in his glasses. Seeing that, without pulling away, she took away his glasses and kept away.

"Disturbing, huh?" Harry asked in a hoarse voice.

"Yeah," she whispered back and pulled him in an urgent kiss. She loved the way her lips fit perfectly with him. She loved the way their lips moved together. He was rough and gentle at the same time, which made Willow have wild thoughts.

Harry's tongue explored each and every corner of her mouth as Willow controlled herself. Without any warning, he swiftly got her above him by wrapping his arms around her waist. Willow let out a yelp as she balanced herself by placing her hands on his chest.

"What.." she couldn't even form a sentence, but Harry understood her.

"Kiss me," he whispered as he brushed his lips against her in a teasing way. Willow unconsciously leaned in and captured his lips. She tilted her head aside to savor the kiss. One of Willow's hands was placed at his chest, softly rubbing, whereas the other hand was at the nape of the neck.