Lucy=Erza but scarier?!

"But Mira I don't wanna go!" Lucy says trying to stop Mira from pushing her to the stage "Well you had the party" all the girls say. Once Lucy finally agreed and gets on the stage the screen fades into "Girls know how to fight?!" Natsu says trying not to laugh "Lucy awee I'm so scared don't hurt me!" Gray says mocking her. Lucy grows irritated, then screams "NOW YOUR ALL GETTING IT EVEN ERZA AND MIRA!" Everyone bursts into laughter "Luce, you're my partner but there's no way you could scare Mira and erza!" Natsu laughs "Let's see then." Lucy says coldly "Dragneel." Those words hit natsu like a brick but he managed to keep his composure

"I might have a pretty face but I'm dangerous to the core!" Lucy says changing into cancers Star dress. "Is she trying to seduce us?" Erza says laughing "I just think so" everyone says "Just look what I did to Brandish, need I say more?" Lucy says proudly "You barely won" Laxus says harshly (Don't mind them being rude it's all apart of the plan) "The boys in the game have no idea the danger they face." "What danger, a tea party?!" Gajeel laughs "Oh no don't brush my hair!" Levy says teasingly "I'm faster than lightning, moving around all over the place!" Lucy teleports to Laxus and punches him right in the gut making him kneel down. "What the-" Gray says "It was probably a spirit or something Lucy couldn't do that!" Kagura says.

"They call me the Psycho Girl, I'm innocent so it seems!" Lucy says as she walks over to Gajeel and looks him in the eyes deeply, darkly, almost killing him. Making him pass out. "Lucy, what the heck?!" Sting says worried "I wouldn't try anything if I were you, You hurt her now it's time to pay." Juvia, Wendy, and Romeo say in sync "I'll give you a smile and then I ruin your Wizard dreams!" Lucy says as she tosses Jellal aside on the floor, not moving an inch. "What do we do now?" Gray says to Natsu "I don't know?!" Natsu retaliates back "You're taking your chances when you come on my server to play!" Lucy says as the lights turn off "Dammit, now we can't help ourselves!" Mira says turning into satan soul "I'm warning you now, I say, you better stay back from me, better keep track of me!" Lucy says as her eyes glow a yellow in the dark. The lights turn back on and there are only 6 people still standing Natsu, gray, erza, Mira, kagura, and yukino. The twins are on the floor looking beaten up severely "Boys have might but there're not always right!" Lucy says appearing out of nowhere and kicking gray away. "Fuck!" Mira says ticked off "Yeah some girls know how to fight, Yeah some girls know how to fight!" Lucy says changing into Leo's star dress "With a dress too tight, still I swing with all my might!" Lucy says as she starts throwing attacks at yukino eventually knocking her out. "Some girls know how to fight, some girls know how to fight!" Lucy says before looking at the rest smugly "I don't wanna hurt you Lucy!" Erza says, scared of Lucy. Scared? Wow. Lucy laughs and everyone gets up. "Wh-what's going on?!" Natsu says confused.

"It was a prank, I scared all of you guys didn't I!" Lucy says happily "I didn't appreciate getting thrown across a room by a woman physically stronger and scarier than Erza and Mira combined!" Jellal says ticked off. "Yeah sorry..." Lucy says scratching her neck.

"Well now it's Erza's turn!" Lucy said

||Hiii welp this chapter is down finally! And Lucy did scare everyone like she said she would so that's a plus! The next chapter will be Erza singing so have fun cause it may be long depending ine what song I choose so this is Lani signing out, toodles<3||

667 words