Juvia?!

"Finally, time to show my worth!" Juvia says in a whisper but just loud enough for the dragon slayers to hear and start to look at gray seemingly as gray looks around confused. "What?" Gray says confuddled. "Nothing..." Natsu says.

While the screen shows the lyrics love me or leave me some pieces start to come together for gray. "Leave you. Really easy question actually." Gray says cooly. As Juvia turns around with slight tears in her eyes. "R-really?" She asks quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear "Yeah I mean I don't wanna be stuck with you!" Gray says. (Sorry for him being a jerk but it's for the story!!!) Juvia stands there blank as she rips something off her neck, the necklace she made for gray but he didn't want as usual. "You're no longer my "sama" not even my friend!" Juvia says.

As everyone stays silent Gajeel looks infuriated hearing the words gray has uttered. Natsu, Erza, and levy have to calm him down as Juvia starts crying. The screen changes to the words salt as Lucy changes the song. "Thank you Lucy." Juvia says softly as Lucy gives gray a death stare "what did I do?!" Gray says. Everyone looks at him with the biggest death stare as he sinks into his chair. "Dear mavis hopefully I don't beat his ass after this!" Mira says a little too cheery.

"Oh-oh, I got breaking news!" Juvia says trying to make them pay attention "It's probably about me..." Gray says trying to be nice because he regrets what he said earlier. "And it's not about you!" Juvia says looking... disgusted?! "Yay!" Natsu says randomly "Oh-oh, I've been breaking hearts too, and I learned it all from you, oh-oh!" Juvia says counting how many guys she let down gently. "I can't count good but I think she counted 30?" Sting says "Yeah it's 30 you counted right don't worry!" Yukino says patting sting in the back as she blushes lightly.

While gray sits there jealous that 30 people have asked out Juvia, not any Juvia HIS Juvia! "I got my thigh highs on feel like Wonder Woman!" Juvia says while becoming a puddle, turning back into her normal form, but then coming out with a different outfit. She has on white thigh high boots, a nice white skirt and a cute blue top with a fur hat. "Oh-wow..." Gray says while blushing. "Seems like someone isn't letting their true feelings out-" Natsu says but gray covers his mouth and says "I can't tell her yet...Just let her think...I never loved her..." Natsu looks at him with pity but understands as Lucy looks at him with confusion

"That's when you want all in, but I'm not your woman!" Juvia says walking to gray "W-what are you doing...?" Gray says while blushing. "When my lipstick pops, and I feel like Monroe
That's when you want me most, oh, oh!" Juvia says while blowing gray a kiss and waking back in the stage. Gray just sits there while everyone looks at him knowing what he's doing. Mira suddenly screams "IM GOING TO GET DRINKS!!!" While she has a mischievous glint in her eye. She cheerfully jumps off the couch and skips out the room to get drinks

"I'm all out of salt! I'm not gonna cry! Won't give you what you want cause I look way too good tonight!" Juvia says as she fake cries but they evaporate. "I wonder why her tears are doing that?" Wendy and Romeo say. "It's doing that because someone in the room has feelings for her!" Erza says while staring at gray slightly. "Oh, oh, when I'm 'bout to celebrate
Push my head into the cake, no more!!!" Juvia shouts remembering. "When has that happened?" Natsu says "Her birthday when gray pushed her head into the cake then left..." Lucy says giving gray a cold stare.

Gray has chills but brushes them off looking at Juvia with loving eyes "Oh, oh, you're the snake pulling my arm, like my snakeskin Saint Laurent, oh, oh!" Juvia sings while Turing her arm into a water snake and snaps it at gray then changes it back to normal. "Wow..." Kagura says with slight stars in her eyes. "I got my thigh highs on feel like Wonder Woman!" Juvia says while swirling into water then popping up in the outfit at the start. "She's very..." Gray says quietly while "suggestive" thoughts.

Juvia slowly walks down to gray and holds his chin "That's when you want all in, but I'm not your woman!" She slowly leans in but then pulls away as gray sits there stunned. "If you don't tell her I will..." Natsu says whispering to gray. "N-not yet! Maybe later..." He whispers back. "When my lipstick pops and I feel like Monroe! That's when you want me most, oh, oh!" Juvia says while pulling at her bottom lip and winking at gray. Gray blushes slightly but looks over and sees Gajeel giving him the biggest death stare he's ever gotten as he mouths "If you hurt you I'm going to feed you to a dragon."

"Gajeel!" Juvia says while eyeing him. He sits up and just smiles like he didn't threaten to kill gray. "I'm all out of salt! I'm not gonna cry! Won't give you what you want cause I look way too good tonight!" Juvia says with confidence as the girls besides Mira cheers her on. "I'm all out of salt! Tears are running dry! Won't give you what you want 'Cause I look way too good tonight!" Juvia says but suddenly gets cut off. "We get it you won't cry like you always do, Just rivers and rivers of tears that I hate." Gray says coldly. Everyone in the room goes silent but looks at Erza, Juvia, Gray, Lucy, and Gajeel. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH?! WHY DO YOU HATE HER SO MUCH?! SHES GIVEN EVERYTHING FOR YOU! SHES DIED, FOUGHT, AND CRIED! SHE WAITING DAYS FOR YOU TO COME BACK WHEN YOU LEFT! SHE WAS SICK FOR DAYS! SHE LOVES YOU AND YOU TREAT HER LIKE THIS?!" Lucy yells with pure anger in her eyes while getting held back by Laxus "You fucked up..." Laxus says while some scratches go onto his face from Lucy trying to get out of his grip and hit gray. Everyone is stunned that Lucy said it but is staring at Juvia.

"I-I'm all out of salt..." Juvia says with a small smile on her face. "I guess I can't even get rid of my love for you, I'll always love you even if you hate me...gray-sama..." Juvia says again as gray just sits there stunned. "Not gonna cry, cry, cry...Not gonna cry, cry, cry...Not gonna cry, cry, cry!" Juvia says while wiping tears from her eyes. Gray thinks 'I can't let you know that I love you yet...If you knew how much I loved you...You'd throw everything away just for me...I can't let you do that!' While having his head down.

"I'm all out of salt! I'm not gonna cry! Won't give you what you want 'Cause I look way too good tonight!" She says while stomping her foot down making everyone look up at her with her smiling brightly. "IM PROUD OF YOU JUVI!" Lucy and Erza scream while Juvia's eyes light up and she smiles even brighter. "I'm all out of salt! Tears are running dry! Won't give you what you want 'Cause I look way too good tonight!" Juvia sings even louder as she puts the her own signal in the air (It means "No matter what I'm doing it right!"(it's also the thing she's doing with her hand at the bottom!)) and and the girls besides Mira do the same (since Mira is still getting a "secret" ingredient for the drinks!)

"IM ALL OUT OF SALT!!!" All the girls scream for Juvia as she walks off stage and gets crushed in a bear hug by all of them. Mira walks back in (she was standing outside listening to it all) "Drinks are here! Here!" Mira says as she gives everyone a drink with a secret ingredient in it...A truth serum, Wonder how it's gonna play out huh?... Everyone drinks one even Mira "The next person to sing is...Me!"

/////////////////////
Sorry for not updating lots! I was doing my finals but I'm on break now and I'm gonna try to stay up all night and finish a lot of chapters! Also don't mind gray being rude it's for the story!!! And Mira giving everyone plus herself was my mom's idea she doesn't know what's gonna happen but she knows the characters and mostly everything about the show cause I made her watch it with me! It's gone be really good and interesting so just wait for that amazing part! Lani signing out! Bye my darling and cherished lovelies!
/////////////////

                                                        1507 words!!