Erza's confession...

No one's pov:

"But it's embarrassing!!!" Erza said is a whisper to Mira "well it's probably the only way you can confess so sing it!" Lucy said happily. "What do you mean confess?" Jellal says confused trying to listen in on the girls conversation "Nothing!" Erza said too quickly for his liking. Jellal looked over at the guys which they all shrugged even though they all knew what the girls were talking about.

"Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together!" Erza says loudly trying to get everyone to be quiet, "Who is she talking about?" Jellal says almost being as dense as natsu "Idiot..." Juvia says under her breath "You get it!" Sting says high fiving Juvia while gray sits there being jealous that HIS juvia is ignoring him and is now talking to other guys! The girls look at each other sending grays jealousy. "I need the other one to hold you make you feel, make you feel better..." Erza says in a hushed voice embarrassed, "Oh wait, is it about me?!" Jellal says shocked "Yes you dense fuck!" Yukino, kagura, and levy say in sync getting angry "I didn't know you had it in you shrimp!" Gajeel says doing his little 'gi-hi' laugh that made levy blush slightly.

"It's not a walk in the park to love each other!" Erza says startling the once sleeping rouge and Laxus "Yeah Like when he almost killed you!" Natsu says like an idiot "You idiot!" Lucy says giving him a good 'Lucy kick' to the... "kiwis". "That must hurt..." Gray says turning pale, "You think?" The rest of the guys say holding their kiwis hoping Lucy didn't attack them next. "But when our fingers interlock, Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it!" Erza says walking over to Jellal and interlocking her fingers with him making him blush redder than her hair. Juvia looks over at them and a tear falls out of her eye knowing that gray could never love her like that.

"Hey juvia are you ok?" Rouge says worried even if he doesn't know her that well "Yes I am fine it's just that I wish gray could love me like that" Juvia says sadly "Well you should sing about how you don't love him anymore! That would probably make him want you!" Kagura says butting in "Do you think so?" Juvia says questioning it "Yes we do!" Rouge and Kagura say together. "Then I will try!" Juvia says determined. "'Cause after all this time I'm still into you..." Erza says shyly as everyone but Jellal takes a relieved breath while Jellal is eyes wide blushing like crazy. "She did it!" Juvia says while high fiving sting and rouge which makes gray even more jealous than before.

"I should be over all the butterflies, But I'm into you!" Erza says looking at Jellal with loving eyes, Jellal stays speechless "Well...?" Romeo says waiting for what Jellal going to say "I-I..." Jellal says stumbling in his words. "And baby even on our worst nights, I'm into you!" Erza says while smiling. "Aweee so cute! Wrap it up..." Laxus says knowing Jellal's answer, "Then what is it huh?" Mira says getting irritated with him. "It's yes, he loves erza too much" Natsu says randomly. "How'd you know?!" Lucy says confused and shocked that natsu is right, "It easy to tell" Natsu says while erza stand there with blush on her face "Really...?" Erza says trying to not sound desperate. "Y-yeah..." Jellal says, but before he can look up erza is hugging him tightly "finally..." Erza says with tears in her eyes.

"So cute!!!" All the girls say, "well that's it now it's Wendy's turn" Mira says jumping up and down

|| That took me forever! Sorry for not updating I had to get my grade in orchestra up, but I hope you like this and that you can tell that this is my au somewhat or what I think is happening. I'm so tired my hands are cramping, I'm gonna try to do 3 chapters including this one tonight so wish me luck! Bye my lovelies!!!||

693 words!!!