Natsu VS Romeo?!

"Ok I'm actually really excited for this!" Kagura says while staring at Wendy on stage. "Oh me aswell!" Juvia says happily "I wonder which one she's gonna do?" Rouge says curious. "I don't wanna seem the way I do!" Wendy says trying to make everyone quiet down "Everyone sh! Wendy's singing!" Romeo said trying to quiet them down. Everyone but Romeo and Wendy look at each other knowing what everyone's thinking.

"What?" Romeo Said, "oh nothing ro!" Lucy said trying to seem innocent. "But I'm confident when I'm with you!" Wendy says trying to make everyone pay attention. "With who...?" Romeo says doubting his thoughts. "Is he that dense?" All the dragon slayers but Wendy say. "Yeah..." Kagura and yukino say. "Lately all I feel is bad and bruised, Tired of tripping on my shoes!" Wendy said shyly. "You always trip I wouldve gotten used to it by now personally..." Gajeel says agreeing with Wendy.

"But when he loves me I feel like I'm floating!" Wendy says "Who?!" Natsu says angry. "I think we know who natsu..." Lucy says trying to calm him down "You..." Natsu says slowly turning to Romeo. Romeo blushes from what Wendy said as Wendy is standing shyly. "Why him?!" Natsu says angry. "Well you can't be talking Star simp!" Romeo says. "Wind wanter!" Natsu says retaliating "Celestial kisser!" "Sky sucker!" Natsu and Romeo say throwing insults at eachother. "Shut up! Wendy still has to finish!" Kagura says while pulling out her sword. "Sorry..." Natsu says cowering "No problem!" Romeo says sitting down and listening to rest of Wendy's song.

"When he calls me pretty I feel like somebody, Even when we fade eventually I'm nothing..." Wendy says with a slight voice crack. "Oh Wendy!" Lucy and Erza say sad their inner mother coming out. "You will always be my favorite form of loving..!" Wendy says staring straight at Romeo. "M-me?!" Romeo says shocked. "Yes you Idiot!" Everyone but Wendy and Romeo say. "Oh..." Romeo says embarrassed. "When I start to tumble from the sky. You remind me how to fly!" Wendy says using her magic to let her float in the air. "That's awesome!" Yukino and Juvia say with stars in their eyes.

"Lately I've been feeling unalive..." Wendy says as her magic starts to drop her. "Wendy!" Everyone screams "But you bring me back to life!" Wendy says as she catches herself. "Whew... I almost thought you fell dont do that ever again!" Mira says worried. "But when you love me I feel like I'm floating!" Wendy says while bringing Romeo to her with her magic. "I wanna float too!" Juvia says with stars in her eyes.

"When he calls me pretty, I feel like somebody!" Wendy says as she faces Romeo in the air "awe! Aren't they cute Natsu?" Lucy says putting her head on his shoulder "Yeah, but not cuter than us!" Natsu says in a whisper as Lucy punches him lightly in the shoulder "Don't say it so loud! The others don't know yet," As natsu puts his head on hers. "Even when we fade eventually, to nothing, You will always be my favorite form of loving..." Wendy and Romeo say in sync. "Aweeee!" All the girls say in unison. "

"Ok ok we get it! They are in young love can we do something else?" Laxus said getting annoyed about the situation. "Yeah! Let's go! It should be...Juvia's turn!" Mira says confused then excited. 'Oh-no...' Lucy, Erza, and Wendy say in sync.

||| Lani here! I'm excited😼 Sorry I haven't been updating I have school and my cosplays to worry about so sorry! Juvia's turn is gonna be really good I'm gonna try to make it long cause it's kinda the main reason I'm even writing this book!|||

631 Words